Your story by me

• Thread starterJaybull
  • Start date

Jaybull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi, if you would like a story made about you or a couple pm me with some details and I'll reply and make a private story.

Reactions: crt, ChrisRitika, KarlandLisa and 3 others
Great story about my wife!

Reactions: Lovetoshowher and Jaybull
Jaybull said:
Hi, if you would like a story made about you or a couple pm me with some details and I'll reply and make a private story.
Thanks I have some plots will that be okay

I would love that!

Jaybull said:
hello would love story about wife and i on holiday where we get her blacked

want to write my rewal story?

Write a story about my 20 year old wife with a 67 year old fat black bull

Sounds Interesting as a concept ..if your still around doing this..I may be interested

Reactions: Bangasauras
Jaybull said:
hello,would love a storyabout wife and I she 45 me 50 she is very slim small breast,,story about visit to Egypt and fun with arabs

Hi im Alyson mature classy posh well educated wife live Durham. blonde size 14 32FF bust and I wear stockings suspenders daily even to work. Married 2nd time round and my ex hubby got me into swinging and BBC until we divorced in 2010 Id love to read about myself being black owned controlled long term and read how i become a complete slut cumbucket druggy for big black cock esp young !!!! Used abused degraded humiliated ***** whored out tied up spanked paddled tit torture ******* in public marked as owned and lots in front of my husband Graham.
I can be reached in about 10 days on subkinkyaly@gmail.com as busy at mo. Anything else you want to know just contact me. Will have ki k in about 10 days to id being subaly re contacting me xxxxx

I would also be willing to write some stories about your wife/girlfriend/daughter. Give me her details, such as appearance, personality type, any prior experience in the lifestyle, willingness or reluctance to get involved of the lifestyle, and any ideas of plot or theme you would love to see in the story.

Reactions: Bangasauras
Gracie said:
I would also be willing to write some stories about your wife/girlfriend/daughter. Give me her details, such as appearance, personality type, any prior experience in the lifestyle, willingness or reluctance to get involved of the lifestyle, and any ideas of plot or theme you would love to see in the story.
Sure Dm me and we can discuss this further