• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young wife teasing the construction workers

• Thread starterautumncheck
  • Start date

autumncheck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2013
We live in an apartment in the inner city, and recently some construction started in an empty lot across the street. We have large floor to ceiling windows, and are only on the second floor, so it's really easy to see into our place with the curtains open. Every morning for the last week she's been getting dressed in front of the window with the curtains completely open. She bends down to get her underwear out of the drawer which is next to the window - she's got perfect little hangers that bounce around everytime she bends down. She often stops in front of the window while she's getting ready, fully naked, and stretches her arms up, lifting her perky little tits. This morning I looked at the construction workers from one corner of our place while she got dressed at the other. Sure enough, they stopped what they were doing and gathered around, drinking their coffee, and watched my hot young wife naked in the window. I told her they were looking, and she smiled, and then turned fully around and bent down slowly to put her underwear on. If any of those guys have good eyes, they would have gotten a perfect view of her tight pussy bent over doggy style. I've posted some pics in my profile for you guys to see what she's teasing with ;)

By the way, feel free to leave some crude comments after you ogle her

That sounds incredibly hot, and I admit I am quite jealous, but I cannot find the pics you speak of. Why not just post them here?

autumncheck said:
We live in an apartment in the inner city, and recently some construction started in an empty lot across the street. We have large floor to ceiling windows, and are only on the second floor, so it's really easy to see into our place with the curtains open. Every morning for the last week she's been getting dressed in front of the window with the curtains completely open. She bends down to get her underwear out of the drawer which is next to the window - she's got perfect little hangers that bounce around everytime she bends down. She often stops in front of the window while she's getting ready, fully naked, and stretches her arms up, lifting her perky little tits. This morning I looked at the construction workers from one corner of our place while she got dressed at the other. Sure enough, they stopped what they were doing and gathered around, drinking their coffee, and watched my hot young wife naked in the window. I told her they were looking, and she smiled, and then turned fully around and bent down slowly to put her underwear on. If any of those guys have good eyes, they would have gotten a perfect view of her tight pussy bent over doggy style. I've posted some pics in my profile for you guys to see what she's teasing with ;)

Cannot see the pics bro, need to see this slut of yours

here are the tits she's teasing with ;)

Attachments

• delete12.jpg
    delete12.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 252
  • delete1.jpg
    delete1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 238
autumncheck said:
here are the tits she's teasing with ;)

So Sexy, how come none of the construction workers have knocked her door, ripped her clothes off and fucked her like a slut. They could take it in turns on their lunch break to fill her with cum.

They do holler things at her when she walks by. She loves it. Hot knowing they've seen her naked too

She needs to invite some of them over whilst you're in work. Put the phone on speaker and you can listen to them service your wife whilst you listen

She is very sexy... fantastic little body!
Hope you post more.

Yup she's a hottie. I think the construction workers in your area are all gay.

Judging by her doing so on her own, she is ready to be shared and have those soft nips of hers sucked n pulled while being filled with seed!

looks like what she is ............... a teaser slut

She's definitely a big tease. Im not interested in having her fucked, just love knowing she's being ogled and watched like the hot piece she is

Each day she should visit the construction site, choose one lucky worker and bring him back to the apartment. Then she should set up a lap dance chair next to the window. That guy would get treated to some sexy dances while the others look on. She can take this is so many directions without actually having sex with them. Another idea might be for you to bang her standing by the window for them to watch. They will all want some... the building may never get finished.

Oh, and more pics please!

Last edited:
Great pics. I'm new to the whole slut wife thing. Recently discovered that the girl who wants to be with me forever also told me she wants to be my personal slut and will do anything I tell her too, kind of still in shock by it but turned on also. Anyway I don't blame you for not wanting to share man, if you don't want to dont fucking do it, you guys can get plenty of pleasure just showing her off, by the way could we see her with some tight panties and a camel toe? I'm still kind of shy with my girl but if you show us that pussy I will show everyone my girl, and she is a sexy young Dominican with skin the color of honey, perfect tits and a big ass.

anyone got any other pics of my wife saved to their comp?

autumncheck said:
anyone got any other pics of my wife saved to their comp?

And shared them

Users who are viewing this thread