• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Wife Likes To Party

• Thread starterHubbyofhotwife
  • Start date
H

Hubbyofhotwife

My wife told me she regrets getting married and wants to live the life of a party girl again.

Attachments

• 196639172RYPySo_ph.jpg
    196639172RYPySo_ph.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 934
  • 365246322TAplWv_fs.jpg
    365246322TAplWv_fs.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 924
We have a child together, she basically is saying she wants to go out and party why I stay at home with the kid. She just wants the single lifestyle with the married rewards.

Appreciate the compliments

Thanks for the compliments on her, I just worry about her if she starts partying again.

Attachments

• 2210620100060155463VMAYrK_ph.jpg
    2210620100060155463VMAYrK_ph.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 683
  • 365099480RQgoLH_fs.jpg
    365099480RQgoLH_fs.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 933
nah, you joined this site because you want to see her get fucked. we all do. buy her a sexy extremely short dress, and tell her to go have fun.

You should get her to dress like a total slut then go out for a few drinks someplace. Let her go off on her own and watch from a distance. When she ends up getting fucked tell us about the experience. BTW, she looks like the kind of ***** that loves gangbangs.

Keep us informed of your progress, Hubbyofhotwife.

i feel theres around 86.5 pcg of chance/risk (take your pick haha)
of cuckolding quite, quite soon ...

She just wanted to fuck all the men in town I believe...:p

Hubbyofhotwife said:
We have a child together, she basically is saying she wants to go out and party why I stay at home with the kid. She just wants the single lifestyle with the married rewards.

Bummer for you. I'm all for my wife taking a strange cock. If I was included. If the bitch wanted to go out and do it while I was at home, I would go get a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread