• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Indian Wife

• Thread starterappurve
  • Start date

How would you Fuck Her/Use Her?

• Grabbing Her Hips And Cumming Deep in the Ass

Votes: 44 24.2%
  • Pound her tight Pussy

Votes: 47 25.8%
  • Rolling Her Over And Blowing Your Load On Her Face

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Forcing Her To Take It In Her Mouth

Votes: 27 14.8%
  • Make Her Serve you and your friends Naked

Votes: 40 22.0%
  • Fuck her in the open in front of everybody

Votes: 55 30.2%

• Total voters
she is such a hottie...would love to bang her man...show more of her

unclem said:
Very sexy... please continue with more!

Sharing more of the slut

Attachments

• Wifey1.jpg
    Wifey1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Wifey2.jpg
    Wifey2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 151
  • Wifey3.jpg
    Wifey3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 150
appurve said:
Sharing more of the slut

oh man, love to remove the saree and open the knot .....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

appurve said:
Hope you enjoy the latest pictures and would be waiting for your thoughts about her what would you do if you find her all alone and helpless

Hum...if i find her alone and helpless, is it cold in this scenario? Well if it's cold i would give her my jacket, hold her hand and walk her to safety. Now in this vision i imagine that we make a long trek back to the safety of a log cabin deep in the woods. Once i get her there i immediately start to build her a fire, once i get it started i head into the kitchen to prepare her some soup. While she sets by the fire i serve her the soup that i prepared for her. As she eats her soup and recovers from such a traumatizing event i offer her a foot rub, she accepts. I enjoy the next 45 minutes minutes rubbing your wife's feet while i watch her eat her soup. I take great delight in the fact that she allows me to rub her feet, i'm also happy to see her recover from the cold and enjoying the soup. After she finishes her soup i invite her to come cuddle with me on the couch, she is more than happy oblige her rescuer. As we cuddle on the couch i caress her ever so lovingly, i ask and seek her permission for me to run my fingers through her beautiful dark hair, she grants me permission. I love the way she smells, i love the way she feels in my arms, i love how her long dark hair flows through my fingers, i'm intoxicated with the thoughts and ideas that maybe...just maybe she could be my lady. She's in my arms now, i'm holding her, this moment is ours, she belongs to me for just this brief period, but i know this idea is madness...she belongs to you. I snap back to reality. As the night goes on hours pass as she stays cuddled in my arms, we fall asleep. We awake in the morning, the storm has passed, i ask her where she lives, she tells me and i drive her home to you. As we pull up to your house she thanks me, we look into each others eyes for a great lingering moment, she leans in for a kiss, but i go to the side and kiss her cheek. We share another moment while looking into each others eyes...not a word is spoken. She exits my car, i watch her as she walks up to the house, i stay long enough to make sure she makes it inside...when she makes it to the door she looks back and blows me a kiss and then enters her home. I pull away knowing that she's ok now, knowing that i've returned her to you safely...making you once again a happy man...i smile.

Strip your wife while you watch

appurve said:
Hope you enjoy the latest pictures and would be waiting for your thoughts about her what would you do if you find her all alone and helpless

Wow looks everynight your wife dress up in saree and go out for ???? fun...love to rip of that saree slowly while you watch...

Rosebud hair

Plz shave/ cream off the hair around her rosebud... otherwise she's quite delicious!

she looks so yummy.. luv her nipples, juicy hairy pussy and tight ass-hole.. would luv to lick and fuck her holes all nite long..

I'd luv to see her stripping live on cam..

Hey,
she seems real hottie. i am abull from India and would love to fuck her in front of u. If interested msg me and we can chat on yahoo 1st and then talk on phone.

Hi

appurve said:
Thanks for liking the pictures....sharing more with you all.
Email Me at appurve52@yahoo.com and would love to hear more from you

Check my lund pics for her in ur email..

the real pleasure of a indian cuck is when a Bulky muscular White/BBC eats his wife wholesome infront of him. the thought just jerks my cum off !

Indian wives are soooo adorable. Any bull will have a desire for a hot Indian wife.

Your wife has amazing tits! I would love to play with them as i fuck her and cum deep insider her fertile pussy!

IMAG2091.jpg

IMAG2092.jpg

IMAG2093.jpg

IMAG2094.jpg

I would love to eat her pussy in front of you giving her a huge orgasm!!!

After that she would beg me to fuck her and breed her....

IMAG2095.jpg

IMAG2098.jpg

IMAG2100.jpg

IMAG2102.jpg

Thanks to all

I would like to thank you all for all the hot comments, emails, and pictures you all have been sharing....we both have been busy for a while ;) will try to post more stuff.

more

So the other day just grabbed her, took out her puppies and start sucking upon them....took some quick shots for your viewing pleasure and hot comments......just waiting to hear what would you love to do with this lil slut of yours

Attachments

• popping out01.jpg
    popping out01.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 85
  • popping out02.jpg
    popping out02.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 91
  • popping out03.jpg
    popping out03.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 89
  • popping out04.jpg
    popping out04.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 76
  • popping out05.jpg
    popping out05.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 93
and some more....

She was trying to hide her melons......shy i guess.....hope you guys like these and do give your comments of how you feel.....

Attachments

• popping out06.jpg
    popping out06.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 67
  • popping out07.jpg
    popping out07.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 75
  • popping out08.jpg
    popping out08.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 78
  • popping out09.jpg
    popping out09.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 91
wow mouth watering boobs...love to lick/suck them day and night dude...hmmm

im_bull said:
wow mouth watering boobs...love to lick/suck them day and night dude...hmmm

Yeaaa i would love to see ya sucking upon them and i now you would love to grab them and suck all day and night

Users who are viewing this thread