• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young Indian Wife

• Thread starterappurve
  • Start date

How would you Fuck Her/Use Her?

• Grabbing Her Hips And Cumming Deep in the Ass

Votes: 44 24.2%
  • Pound her tight Pussy

Votes: 47 25.8%
  • Rolling Her Over And Blowing Your Load On Her Face

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Forcing Her To Take It In Her Mouth

Votes: 27 14.8%
  • Make Her Serve you and your friends Naked

Votes: 40 22.0%
  • Fuck her in the open in front of everybody

Votes: 55 30.2%

• Total voters
i am posting pictures of tributes done by different people hope you will do some tributes too.....

Attachments

• 101220101110.jpg
    101220101110.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 101220101111.jpg
    101220101111.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 111220101115.jpg
    111220101115.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 111220101118.jpg
    111220101118.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 111220101121.jpg
    111220101121.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 57
lovely hottt pics... made me hardd for a very long time

glad would love to see more dedications from guys here and maybe more comments...

wooow, hot thread, sexy indian housewife, love to bang her in front of you

would love to see that action soon...would love to her what you all would love to do with her.....

Those are some Lovely Jugs and a cute pussy ... craving for a BULL....
28 Bull from Bangalore...
IMG_0064.jpg

Please check my blog at Raghav The Bull From Bangalore to see more of me... :)

Great

thanks for all the votes and messages keep on cumming and would keep on sharing more stuff here

Victor says....

she seems to be a sex starved horny wife....would love to suck her hot pussy and make her sit on my face....do share more of her

appurve said:
thanks for all the votes and messages keep on cumming and would keep on sharing more stuff here

comments?? fuck she is a nasty cock hungry slut i may say
add on wifebanger30@yahoo

Hmmm fucking bitchy wife she needs more and more it seems ...great going

victor_the_puma said:
she seems to be a sex starved horny wife....would love to suck her hot pussy and make her sit on my face....do share more of her

Sex starved she is.....i can't seem to keep up with her. She really loves to get her pussy licked.....would love to do see her sit on your face....

wifebanger32 said:
comments?? fuck she is a nasty cock hungry slut i may say
add on wifebanger30@yahoo

Added ya and cock hungry slut she is......

im_bull said:
Hmmm fucking bitchy wife she needs more and more it seems ...great going

She never seems to be satisfied at least by me....would love to see different bull pictures here....

Last Night Fuck

Posting a picture from Last Night Fuck...it was cold and you can see clearly her tits feeling the chill.....her Bra barely able to contain her Big Boobs.....i had to free them....so they could breathe.....

I barely lasted few minutes inside her pussy....what she needs is a real man who can pound her pussy for hours and fuck her like a real man....

Attachments

• 20121125_094202.jpg
    20121125_094202.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 181
Hmmm get me on board dude...can last for 30 mts straight...

Thanks to All

Sharing a lil clip from last fuck session....it is just a lil treat will try to make full video and share here....

Zippyshare.com

Please people waiting for your comments....your comments encourage me....and waiting to hear what all you would do with her....how you would use her...

Wow that juggling boobs....hmmm looks damn good shapped dude looks less used one...

Experienced bull here loves to screw hard infront of the cuck mail me for more mailravi124@yahoo.com for details

im_bull said:
Wow that juggling boobs....hmmm looks damn good shapped dude looks less used one...

I know and i also know that people must be going crazy to fuck her after seeing her pictures and videos.....this makes me more horny...

hydbull4cpls said:
Experienced bull here loves to screw hard infront of the cuck mail me for more mailravi124@yahoo.com for details

Ahmmm would love to see that happening in front of me

Users who are viewing this thread