young hot mexican girlfriend for you ,she wants a big black guy to fuck her hard

• Thread starterdhunnylove
  • Start date

what do you wanna use my young mexican girl for

• Total voters

dhunnylove

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2012
and so do i .. we have had a couple chances at this .. not too many here in mexico , we travel sometimes
the oportunity has presented but we didnt took it yet ... at the beach mostly ....
i have been teasing her for a long time thati would get a big musclular guy to fuck her hard between him and i .
and she hsa started craving a big black muscular guy to fuck her .. she is been telling me this when we fuck and im fucking her hard ..... what do you think ?
i get fucking hard at the idea of a big black man penetrating her hard , making her moan like a ***** and cumming deep inside her .. no prob cause shes on the pill

View attachment 230705

View attachment 230702

she wants a big black guy with a big dick to inseminate her .. first it was my idea and i teased her and teased her.. then she started asking me for it everytime i fucked her .. fuck me like a black guy she started moaning and moaning,
i think she definitely deserves it shes a hottie and young .. so we are looking for the oportunity when it comes , we ve been close to it .....

View attachment 230703

View attachment 230704

• Love
Reactions: Julio
Lovely wife!
If she goes with a black bull he will stretch those nipples and her lovely cunt, he may even share her with his friends!

yeah i want her to be filled in every hole till she moans with pleasure... she thinks shes fat a lot ... she doesnt know how desirable she is .. what do you View attachment 230732think ... you desire her ? i enjoy telling her all of the things you say about her ...and i think she needs to be ravaged very good by many men at a time to understand this ... i am currently looking for a big black guy to fullfill her fantasy View attachment 230733
View attachment 230734

Reactions: Julio
Very nice. The last picture is very sexy pose.

thanx . any more comments ? you checked out her albums ? i like the idea of a black bull inseminating her making her moan in front of me ....
let me know if you want to see more pictures of her

• Love
Reactions: Julio and toolman2c