• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young couple looking for bbc

• Thread startergeordiecouple
  • Start date
Good for you :) I'm average, and white, so I'm not for you - but I'd enjoy watching you in the toon showing off for the passing males :D

BTW - does HE know about your love for black guys?

Bbc

you have come to the right place where do you live?

greymaster said:
Good for you :) I'm average, and white, so I'm not for you - but I'd enjoy watching you in the toon showing off for the passing males :D

BTW - does HE know about your love for black guys?

oh, you'd like to watch eh :p yes he does, i tease him when i go out on the weekends that im going to find some

If your boyfriend is planning to marry you, why not tell him you need lovers during your marriage - so he has no misunderstandings of his need to keep house when you go out on occasional dates. It easier to tell him the truth now so you can find out whether his love for you is "conditional on you sticking to the wedding vows", or whether he loves you SO MUCH that you can be naughty now and again and he will forgive you instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread