• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young and looking for other 20 somethings for a chat. gf with her other just now

greenyb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2010
Hello. I'm not really big on the really forward, domination lingo side of things, but for all intents and purposes I'm a cuck.

I'm in a sort of open relationship with my 20 year old girlfriend, and she's currently in bed with a guy she has always liked. it's happened before, but this time she just started the pill, and they didn't use protection. She said she wants him to get her pregnant, which is ridiculously hot. Anyway, leave me your email address if you fancy a chat.

greenyb said:
Hello. I'm not really big on the really forward, domination lingo side of things, but for all intents and purposes I'm a cuck.

I'm in a sort of open relationship with my 20 year old girlfriend, and she's currently in bed with a guy she has always liked. it's happened before, but this time she just started the pill, and they didn't use protection. She said she wants him to get her pregnant, which is ridiculously hot. Anyway, leave me your email address if you fancy a chat.

========

you sound british :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread