YOU write about my Asian wife...

• Thread starterIron Lee
  • Start date

Iron Lee

YOU can cum in my wife‼️🔥😉
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2010
This isn't a story but I think it fits in this catagory:

If anyone is interested in discussing my Chinese wife ( 24yrs old, 5'7'', 110lbs, hot ) and seeing pics of her (nude), and writing about what you would do with her, say within a couple days, I could post the best stuff here, and who it's from (or not, whatever you like). Perhaps a real meeting could some day happen if we chat with the right guy.

Just an idea for a different type of story post.

If this idea gets you off (as it does us), and you want to check her out and go from there, PM me!

well why don't you set up a meet with those you told that you'd want them to fuck your wife 1st?

AfricanDick said:
well why don't you set up a meet with those you told that you'd want them to fuck your wife 1st?

We have set it up with one guy. That doesn't mean it will be the last guy.

Anything else?

Email chat about my wife...

So here is some email with a guy from a different site about my wife, he's seen her pics and we've seen him, and we want to meet asap. He wants her to be a sex slave to him. He has a nice big thick cock and he's I think 27 years old. He's white.
Anyway this is the emails minus my responses to him. He describes how he will fuck her, and before, etc etc anyway just check it out for yourself and I hope you enjoy it:

1. Hi it's XXXXXXX from XXXXXXX. Mmmm really love all your hot pics and your very beautiful and fuckable body for pleasure. I want to see more of your very hot spread body too and get my very stiff cock deep inside that sweet little asian twat mmmmm.

2. Hi and and thank you very much for the very hot pic of your sweet wife. Don't worry I will never share her pics with anyone I only want her for my pleasure and use. She looks so good for making into a nice little sexy slave. Yes I do love your fantasy idea and would just love being her master and having her to use often.
It would be very exciting to share her with you at first then later move to the sex slave phase of things. I love that you would stop having sex with her and keep fresh, tight and clean my me to use as I please mmmmmm. I want her little body kept shaven smooth and clean and well lotioned so she is always soft and smelling sweet for her master.
My cock is stiff and ready for her sweet love holes now. I want to fill her mouth, her hot wet pussy and her naughty ass fucking her in all of them. Prepare her and send her to me dressed looking like a gift for her master mmmmm.

I will breed her for you and pump her cervix full of my fertile semen each time.

Let me know more of your hot fantasies please. I would also love to see more of her body for my pleasure.

3. Oh yes I do love to fuck in the missionary position. I love to mount a small and petite women like your wife and drive my cock into her like that.
You would love watching me fuck her spread wide on her back as my bareback cock splits her bare lips open and knowing another mans hard stiff cock was going to fill your wifes pussy and cum inside her.

4. Mmmmmmmm yes I saw her new pic on XXXXXXX this morning and stroked my stiff cock looking all up and down her hairless smooth body and wanting to give her a thorough reaming.

Mmmmm yes me on top of her missionary with her legs wrapped around my waist as I thrust into her pussy over and over with my stiff and swollen cock. Stroke your own hard cock as you watch me fucking your wife and see the pleasure on my face as my cock goes balls deep inside her each time. Watch as my cock gets super stiff just as my cum is jetting up through my cock hole and blasting inside her womb. You'll see my tight ass muscles flexing as I'm cumming inside her and grunting in pure pleasure.

5. Oh I'd fuck her like that daily and would love doing it. I'd really love to get a pic from you showing her completely naked body in a full spread eagled position showing her from head to toe with her full arms and all in the pic. I want to imagine how she's waiting and looking up at me as I'm mounting her and you're watching my throbbing cock bouncing up and down as I get on her and start fucking her deeping until I ejaculate my sperm load right up her cervix mmmmmm.

Have you ever made and vids of her. That would be really hot to see her in motion.

6. Oh yes that's Perfect! The way she's spread wide open holding her legs up and open is so hot. My cock is stiff now as I type wanting to mount you hot little wife and fuck her penetrating her with the full length of my cock and giving her all of my sperm.
I have chatted with quite a few husbands and boyfriends that want to watch their women fucked by another man but known have put it in such simple words as you did. And I think you were right on in what you said the reason for the fantasy is. Yes you have fucked her and had her many times and you know just what I would be feeling as I prepare to fuck her too. You'd know what I was thinking as I prepared to mount her and the pure lust and excitement that I'd have as my throbbing cock was going to enter her little slit. And yes knowing you're allowing and watching a taboo moment letting another mans hard stiff bare skinned cock root be planted deep into your wifes hole and for him to fertalize her deeply.
I know you would love sharing her as much as I would love fucking her, as you watch us strip down naked and she your little wife spread fully on her back and open for it giving herself to another man. Just knowing that in a few moments we're going to be fucking for the first time and your going to see that nice hard cock of mine that you're staring at and your wifes sweet little pussy become one. You watching as my very stiff cock gets closer and closer to your wife and then the head touching against her little slit. Watching as I slowly start to open her up by pushing my cock gently against her lips forcing her open. When my cock feels her moist pink the lust will want to make me ram it right up her hole but I would resist that and continue to work it up her slowly as you watch me disappearing inside your wifes body. Then I'll start to fuck her in and out and you'll see how her juicy coat my entire cock shaft and make it glisten as I pull out of her and prepare to drive my hard cock back up your wifes pussy.

I"ll bet your cock will be very hard then too as you watch.

:yumyum: So that's that so far, I'll post more if there is more. That is... if there is any interest on this forum....:confused:

Is the offer still up for grabs? I'll write about my dirty fantasies involving your wife if supplied with some pics :)