• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

You know you're a cuckold when...

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
You refuse to give her a divorce (and that big alamony payment), even after you catch her having an affair. So she's decided to take a little revenge. She loves to embarass you when you two are out with friends or co-workers. If you're lucky she'll only publicly scorn you and everyone how small you are or call you names like "pinky dick" and "sissy boy".

Then there are those times she goes even further. She'll find another guy at the bar or party.Everyone watches on as he and your wife flirt and tease. She grabs his crotch, he cups her tits. Your friends look at you not knowing whether to pitty you or laugh at you.

At home, she's kicked you out of the master bedroom. You watch her leave the house wearing short, slutty skirts and "fuck me" high heels. You stay awake until around 2 o'clock in the morning when she returns with some young stud she's found. You lay there and listen to them fucking, fierously stroking your little 4 inch dick, wimpering a barely audible plea to her
stud, "Please fuck her sir. That's it, fuck her. You're so much bigger and better than me, fuck her like I can't." Listening to her moan is like a dagger through your heart, but let's be honest. You secretly love the pain and humiliation. "I am not a real man, and this is what a sissy cuck like me deserves," you think to yourself. In fact, you're such an abiding cuckold, you don't even allow yourself to cum.

You only wish she'd let you watch and when he's done shooting his load on her beautiful tan legs, she lifts up her skirt to show you all that sticky, gooey cum running down her thighs. Before you can react, her stud grabs you by the hair and shoves your face in it. You hear your wife say to you, "You're such a fuckin' pathetic wimp loser."

Attachments

• cucklife1.jpg
    cucklife1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 422
  • cucklife2.jpg
    cucklife2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 345