• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

You just know

• Thread starterJenSmidt
  • Start date

JenSmidt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2009
My husband and I realized that he want really liked to see me fucking other men at a poker party at our home were we all drink too much. It started with me feeling sexy and doing a little dance for the guys but ended up much more. Since then my husband has watched me fuck numerous men and it always ends up with him licking the cum our of my pussy or ass then jacking off, if I let him. I would not change him for the world. I love it.

We are always looking for more adventures if interested email me.

Hi Ms. Jensmidt,

Thank you for your steamy post.

JenSmidt said:
My husband and I realized he really liked to see me fucking other men at a poker party at our home, when we all drank too much. It started with me feeling sexy and doing a little dance for the guys....

*Very* nice. I'm certain they greatly appreciated that.

JenSmidt said:
....but ended up with much more.

Better still! Obviously, you are a woman who knows what she wants and doesn't hesitate to go for it.

JenSmidt said:
Since then, my husband has watched me fuck numerous men....

It's good for your relationship with your husband to expect him to be there and watch when you're fucking other men. It helps him understand, on a deep level, that you are your own woman and you, not him, are in charge of your sexuality. You are doing the right thing.

JenSmidt said:
....and it always ends with him licking the cum from my pussy or ass....

Excellent! That's a *very* good practice. It enables your husband to know and understand, on a deep psychological level, that you are the one in charge — not just of your relationships with men, but of your household in a broad sense. You may find it would improve your husband's attitude toward you and benefit your marriage if you were to request he (i.e., expect him to) kiss your asshole and give you analingus regularly, particularly if you find this pleasurable as I gather you do — not just after another man has fucked you anally. (See quiz, below.)

JenSmidt said:
....then jacking off, if I let him.

This too is very good. It's important to take and maintain ownership of your husband's cock and how he uses it. You may benefit further by allowing him to jack off (while you watch, of course.... say, on his back at your feet, in the nude, while you relax in your easy chair, fully dressed), as a reward for good performance in areas that are important to you — for instance, doing his share of the housework. By this I mean "your husband's share" of the housework may, at your discretion, be all of it if you require that in order to have adequate time and energy for your lovers.

JenSmidt said:
I would not change him for the world. I love it.

Clearly, you have your husband on the right track and you have the right attitude. Thank you again for your inspirational post!

Best regards—

Custer

Quiz:
Q: What is a man's proper place?
A: On his knees with his face between his wife's thighs, sucking her cunt.
Q: If a woman is not entirely satisfied with her husband in his proper place, are there other proper places?
A: Yes. On his knees with his face between his wife's cheeks, his lips kissing her asshole, and his tongue giving her analingus.

Users who are viewing this thread