You and Your Friends To Enjoy My Wife

• Thread starterteatatunz
  • Start date

teatatunz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2020
Looking for guys off this site, with groups of friends not on this site, that would be keen to chat, enjoy my wife in imig.es channels as a group.

So if you have a group of friends that would be keen PM us and let your friends have fun too :)

sarah-bs-040.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jong, PSUNut69, kinkwithus and 11 others
Wanna swap?

1522389249826-0348e335-36bc-4809-be0f-c4dd25e42e75-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HugeLoad, PSUNut69, zarkovac and 15 others
teatatunz said:
Looking for guys off this site, with groups of friends not on this site, that would be keen to chat, enjoy my wife in imig.es channels as a group.

So if you have a group of friends that would be keen PM us and let your friends have fun too :)

sarah-bs-040.jpg
Got a few groups still looking for more, so if keen to enjoy fun with mates, friends, kik group or other groups by linking to a room and we chat then PM to arrange

Reactions: rundog and Deviant dad
teatatunz said:
Got a few groups still looking for more, so if keen to enjoy fun with mates, friends, kik group or other groups by linking to a room and we chat then PM to arrange
I’d love to jump in on that

teatatunz said:

sarah-bs-040.jpg
Hello I’m Jay and would love to chat if interested I can be contacted at er14424@yahoo.com.

Any keen for this next week?

teatatunz said:

sarah-bs-040.jpg
Cute. Want to trade?

Looking for dirty groups still

Reactions: Deviant dad
Hello love to start a group with you. This is my lady.

522287895.jpg

Reactions: Naughtycub, PSUNut69, kinkwithus and 2 others
Do you have a group of mates keen?

yes I do

Trying to get wife to cheat on me at her trade show anyone wanna help dm me for her info Indiana here

IMG_8176.jpeg
IMG_8178.jpeg
IMG_8177.jpeg
IMG_8183.jpeg
IMG_8191.jpeg

Reactions: Averagebuttman
Maybe you’re just too wonderful to cheat on …..if she comes to New Jersey we can get the dirt you want for real ….
Naughtycub said:
Trying to get wife to cheat on me at her trade show anyone wanna help dm me for her info Indiana here

IMG_8176.jpeg
IMG_8178.jpeg
IMG_8177.jpeg
IMG_8183.jpeg
IMG_8191.jpeg

Reactions: Naughtycub
SexypinkhairDD said:
Maybe you’re just too wonderful to cheat on …..if she comes to New Jersey we can get the dirt you want for real ….
lol she comes out there sometimes for trade shows she works with firemen and shit like that know any???

Naughtycub said:
lol she comes out there sometimes for trade shows she works with firemen and shit like that know any???
How old are u