Wow

• Thread starterlolwife2
  • Start date

lolwife2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2012
I was just sneaking my husband's web history and found this site and many pages from it! Not sure if it's his first visit or many, he usually deletes his history (the naughty things at least!).

I had never even heard of this kind of thing, or that people got so off on it! Watching people have sex etc, I have heard of. I guess there's lots of naughty stuff floating around for people to enjoy. What a lucky world.

I'm just posting here but I won't tell him, see if he can figure it out for himself :) I'm not sure if he's even a member lol.

Anyway hope you all keep having fun ;)

Reactions: purplejoys
Stick around and have fun with us... if your husband finds out he'll probably be grateful and relieved his secret is out, and you're into it too.

Can't tell you enough how exciting it is that you're at least open minded enough to explore the site and see what this is all about. Are you surprised to find that the culture of men excited at the thought of their wives fucking other men is as big and wide spread as it is? The likelihood is that if your husband visits here he probably enjoys fantasizing about seeing you with other men too! How about it, lolwife? Do you think you could indulge you husband? Sounds like he'd be thrilled to see you fucking other men!

If he's got many pages marked, then it's a cinch he's at least curious, and probably intrigued. An interest in cuckolding can VERY difficult for a husband to share with his wife, and for many such men, having the wife initiate a dialogue about it -- to appear to have come by her interest in cuckolding him "naturally," by herself -- can be an ENORMOUS relief. And, for many cucks, the fantasy is greatly enhanced by the knowledge that the wife really wants it, rather than merely accommodating her husband's kink.

My suggestion: keep an eye out, see if he often comes back here (or to other hotwife or cuckold sites) and if so, start dropping little cuckold bomblets on him to test his interest. If you confront him straight out, he'll probably deny any interest in it -- as I say, it's very hard for men to admit this "shameful" thing -- but if he shows any positive response, stick with it.

And as you explore this keep in mind that it's perfectly alright to keep this as a fantasy (just in case you personally find the prospect of actually cuckolding him distasteful). Good luck!

bullshit1.jpg..................

Well... what are your thoughts on cuckolding?

I'm thinking it'd be a challenge to sell Dukie a used car.:D

Cabron said:
I'm thinking it'd be a challenge to sell Dukie a used car.:D

===========

I buy only new BMW thanks

duke9555 said:
===========

I buy only new BMW thanks

Have you ever driven a Lexus Dukie?

Cabron said:
Have you ever driven a Lexus Dukie?

============