• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wow...never thought it would be hot

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
My wife and I, always looking for new and exciting ways to find pleasure and humiliate me in the process has led to something I never would have imagined being so hot. My wife has done the usual stuff, big black cocks, 2 guys at once, several different things.

Well recently we went to a swingers party at a local swing club (im not allowed to play) and my wife seen one of her old teachers there. My wife wanted to leave because we like to be discreet about our lifestyle but he seen my wife, gave her a hug and they started talking. He was really cool with it too, being a retired teacher he said not to worry because nobody in there would ever talk,its kind of an unwritten rule. Well he excused himself to go get a drink and my wife told me he was one of the teachers all the girls in school always thought was sexy. I asked her if she did and she said "uh huh" then my cock got hard immediatly. well he returned shortly afterwards and sat down beside my wife and I excused myself and let my wife get the ball rolling. I walked around the place watching all the lucky guys who had big cocks reaping the rewards with sexy girls. after 20 mins or so i went back to find them both gone. I was glad my wife was having fun and the teacher was getting his way with my wife but I wanted to watch and see how older guys acted in bed. about 5 mins later i got a text telling me to come to the private room he had rented and i did. I entered the room to find him laying naked on the bed with my wifes mouth swallowing his cock. He told me to sit down and I did. my wife stopped momentarily to tell him what a nice cock he had and then went back to work before stopping and telling me to undress and show off what i had. I took my clothes off ******** my hard cock. He laughed and told me to let him know when i got hard, my wife busted up laughing. she had been sucking his cock for 10 or 15 mins and she told him how i would have came 45 seconds into it. My wife undressed and he ate my wifes pussy for a while. she ordered me back over to make him hard again, so i did like i have always done, and gave him head until he was hard enough for my wifes pussy. he started pounding her while telling her she was his slut and looked at me as he grinned. He fucked my wife as hard as any white man ever has and my wife had came several times before he pulled out, my wife slid down and took his cock in her hand and opened her mouth as he exploded in her mouth. it was nice watching the stream of cum enter her mouth then she took his cock in and sucked anything that was left as she swallowed his load. I was then told to get on her and fuck her, might have been world record timing, I dont think it was 20 seconds and i came in her pussy. again they laughed as she told him "this is exactly why i do this"

You need to be bitch-fucked, because you have been well-trained as a cuckold - but deserve to find out what anal sex is all about, so you and your wife can have DEEPER more meaningful discussions in the future.

You are lucky to be able to see other men in action, and yet not have to worry about performance anxiety.

Your wife should consider gential jewellery for you, if you are not going to use your pecker very often.

Users who are viewing this thread