• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would she consider interracial cuckolding?

• Thread startertooclose
  • Start date

tooclose

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2012
Wife has a promiscuous past but she is ashamed of it.

She swears that she isn't attracted to black men but I argue the following:

She's made jokes about the myth.
She's dated outside her race before (with hispanic men).
I've caught her looking at well-dressed black men at the mall but she denies it.
I fantasized with her about she and I swinging. She moaned when I said that the guy would thrust it in her.
She has made comments about the muscles of black athletes when she sees them on television.
I asked her in conversation if she would have ever dated a black guy in college and her response was "I might have... I dunno."

I bought her a cyberskin black vibrator that she uses with or without me (she doesn't have vaginal orgasms, only clitoral ones):
A couple of times, when I was using it on her, I asked her if she was ok that it was black, she came right after I said that word.
The other day, I was using it on her and began fantasizing about a threesome, where I was on the bed getting a blowjob from her and she was on all fours with ass in the air. I said behind her was a black man with a huge erection, waiting for her. Then, he puts his hands on her hips and starts to go it. She came as soon as I said that last sentence.

She denies any attraction. Is she lying? Should I pursue?

What Mac said. Lol

My wife has always been attracted to black guys or just dark skin.
But her grandparents and father were very racist.
She was asked out several times before we started dating. She always turned them down cause she 'could never take them home.' Her words
'Someone would die, it might be granny from a heart attack or them for her shotgun.'
Once we got past the caring about the risk of strangers seeing us in public talking to potetal lovers she's quite enjoying the lifestyle.
Hank

All my girlfriends admit to me that they find black guys attractive. Just some of us girls cannot resist a black guy if they hit on us. I reckon your wife will be only too eager if you give her the greenlight to the idea that you would like her to go with a black guy.

My husband was in a similar position to you he knew my attraction and eventually let me know he would be ok with it. Since then I have only been with black guys.

Thanks for the input.

She's a redhead with really fair skin, and curves.

The contrast would be amazing.

I have a 26 year old petite blonde step-daughter with DD tits that would look so totally awesome being gang banged by 10 or 12 huge black cocks!

Users who are viewing this thread