• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wore Cuck Tshirt out today

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date

Warpt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2009
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
Wore my old red and white cuckold tshirt out today. Was planning on mowing the grass in it, but it started raining before I got started.
Without thinking, I went to the Sprint store to get a new cell phone. When I was walking up to the store, I saw my reflection in the glass door. Just figgered, "Here Goes", and went in.
There was mostly black male Sprint service attendants, 1 black female and one cute white young blonde girl. None of the customers in the store, nor the service attendants said anything or looked at me any different than if I were dressed normal.
The young white female attendant that was taking care of me got me to follow her to another room, where they repair cell phones. There was a lot of customers in this room.
My attendant went to a small desk to get the numbers off my old phone and ut into the new one. She hooked it up to a machine and while it was doing it's thing, some hick guy asked me if I knew what Cuckold meant. He was talking real loud. Everyone in the room was paying attention to him.
The Sprint girl kept asking him what it meant, but he wouldn't say. I said I didn't know either. That I got the shirt on sale in New Orleans.
Next thing you know, everyone who had a phone on them were looking it up.
Spent another 10 minutes waiting, then the guy came over and whispered what it meant in my ear.
He said it was a guy who watched his wife getting fucked by other men.
One of the other ladies there said Google said it meant I had a wife who cheated.
I felt uncomfortable, but the little blonde who was helping me was more nervous. I think she knew what it was but kept it secret that she did know.

Awright...

What an interesting story. My congratulations to you, Warpt. You're a brave cuckold.

Now that is humilating and embarassing! Will wear it again? White husbands should wear it when they are out with their wives -that way us black guys will know to hit on those wives lol

Either the black guys don't know what a cuckold is, or they are very discreet.
No one says anything, except for the one guy.

Congratulations on wearing the t-shirt outdoors :D

geordiekev said:
Congratulations on wearing the t-shirt outdoors :D

I wear that one at least weekly. It is my grass mowing shirt.
Just never worn it out of the neighborhood.

I have a nicer one that I wore in the New Orleans French Quarter one night.
But no one noticed, or said anything.

Just mowed the grass in it, again.
70 year old neighbor next door stopped and talked to me for 15 minutes.
Never looked at the shirt twice.

Warpt,
You are braver than I am, and must not worry about what the neighbors think. Good for you. Keep on wearing it!

Warpt said:
Just mowed the grass in it, again.
70 year old neighbor next door stopped and talked to me for 15 minutes.
Never looked at the shirt twice.

===============

Ironic part was the guy was Mac n Cheese :)

Saraha said:
I prefer the 'bare black only' T-shirt the best.

I agree - that is a hot shirt I need to get my wife

Users who are viewing this thread