• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Women: What "type" of black male really turns you on in bed?

• Thread starterKen23
  • Start date

Ken23

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2006
I have heard of 2 types of black guys that really make white women into sexual wildcats. Which of these 2 does it for you? (or is there another type that just makes you soaking wet?)

1. The handsome clean cut business suit type. Drives fancy car & flashes money around.

2. The gang banger "type". Street wise, tatoos with the look of a hardcore thug that just got out of prison. (this for me is the type I love personally to watch fucking beautiful white women)

OK ladies which does it for you? Who would make that body of yours really turned on?

3. The O.J. Simpson type who cuts your throat so that you die?

I like type one, as long as he has 9 inches of hard black cock and cums in buckets.

Reactions: toolman2c
I have no interest in thugs. Sorry

My wife likes type n.1 - and i dream about her and n. 2... She knows it, but she says "no thugs"...

Type 1, but doesnt have to flash money around or drive a flashy car. No interest in type 2 at all. Types aside we like nice people. your type 2 is the stuff of single white male fantasy from what we can see here.

Type 1 for everyday and type 2 in bed getting down and nasty in my puusy

Definately type 2 would be my first pick...but an attractive black gentlemen with a big trouser snake can have this pink pussy too. MUST be freaky either way.

Is that what we have been reduced to??? Only two options. It is a sad day! LOL

At this point I would guess real ones are what interest most women here since there's an obvious shortage of them. Sadly, the few real black men here outnumber the real white women here 3 to zero right now! lmao

Users who are viewing this thread