Women Wearing Anklets

• Thread startercuriouswb
  • Start date

curiouswb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2011
I was just wondering where women wearing anklets was a sign they're interested in black men started? Just curious as to how this developed. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just made up !!

curiouswb said:
I was just wondering where women wearing anklets was a sign they're interested in black men started? Just curious as to how this developed. Thanks.

For centuries women in Asia, Middle East & Africa wore anklets as part of their jewelry or to show off, it has nothing to do at all with what you said.

let us not just create something from our imagination to further the Black men image. He does not need that, he is great and sexy without the need of false claims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether it's a sign for black guys or not I don't know. But my girl wears three anklets...two on the right and one on the left. They look great with five inch heels.

There are specific BBC, Black cock queen etc anklets though.I reackon an ankle bracelet is sexy!

herbie001 said:
There are specific BBC, Black cock queen etc anklets though.I reackon an ankle bracelet is sexy!

Where do you find these specific ones?

It is adding the Queen of Spades to the anklet that makes it a willing for BBC sign. It is like a charm hanging off the anklet, usually by itself. Y'know, no empire state building or statue of liberty next to it.
Further, the theory would be that tennis bracelets (these were expensive gold ankle bracelets) as gifts given by affluent white husband were all the rage at one time not long ago. Then the pretty, tall, and slim white wife would sometimes add the Q of Spades charm and most people came to know what that meant. All thought that the cuck husband was the last to know but we have always known what our gorgeous GF or fiancee or wife Queens have wanted and needed all along.
Luv, MsGary
ps most of us ffantasize about the woman with her main man besides us. Hoping she will tell us about it or even make (LET) us watch.

I have a diamond anklet that I got from my husband on our first anniversery. He bought it for me mainly for the simple reason that I wear dresses or skirts a lot and I usually wear flip flops all summer long. He has no clue that it has a hidden meaning to some men.

have always wondered which side say available?