Women of colour

PaddyPerth

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2019
Western Australia
I have a thing for women of colour - especially Indian / Pakistani / desi / arabic.
The beautiful dark skin and hair, most are incredibly pretty and body shape and age don't matter - mature is very hot.
I had a black GF years ago - she was incredible - I was an ass which is why it ended.....
Would be even better if there was a cuckold couple in Perth (or just Australia) to help me live out my dreams.
I'm very experienced with white cuckold couples - I just want something new.
Love to chat ...........

Reactions: lnohhnvm, alphabetagamma and Cuckforolderbull
PaddyPerth said:
I have a thing for women of colour - especially Indian / Pakistani / desi / arabic.
The beautiful dark skin and hair, most are incredibly pretty and body shape and age don't matter - mature is very hot.
I had a black GF years ago - she was incredible - I was an ass which is why it ended.....
Would be even better if there was a cuckold couple in Perth (or just Australia) to help me live out my dreams.
Love to chat ...........
Hope you like brown Latina too. Especially mature ones.

Reactions: PaddyPerth
PaddyPerth said:
Indeed I do
Awesome. My wife is Latina, from Colombia 53 yo. And well... You know how dark women are. You can do whatever you want with them.

Reactions: PaddyPerth
CUCKOLDOFLATINA said:
Awesome. My wife is Latina, from Colombia 53 yo. And well... You know how dark women are. You can do whatever you want with them.
I sent you a PM

Ive noticed there arent many women of colour posted on this site - where are all these beautiful women?

PaddyPerth said:
Ive noticed there arent many women of colour posted on this site - where are all these beautiful women?
I’ve noticed that myself. I use to have a black girl as a fuck buddy. She was ingaged to a black guy. But she liked white guys and she loved to get her pussy ate, which she said her boyfriend didn’t do. I lost contact with her after she got married. And one day out of the blue she called me and wanted to see me. We met and she said she needed her pussy ate. I ate it for her and she said loves how I make her pussy cum. And I’ve not heard from her since……but I really wish there was some black pussy on this site.

Reactions: PaddyPerth and ksfarmcpl
PaddyPerth said:
Love to chat ...........

tribute my bitch on video

IMG_7514.jpeg
05E32FC4-376F-495C-A96C-E7AFD5EFC380-12057-000003DB52BAC86B.jpeg