women cum juice taste - does it change as you get older?

• Thread starterjimjims
  • Start date

jimjims

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2013
As a women ages does her cum juice taste any different ? - so did Mrs A taste different when 18 than she does now she's 50 ?

It depends on weather or not she just got fucked by a 50 year old bull at both ages.

Oh My, were you asking me? Mrs. A. is my Master's wife. That was the first way I got his sperm also. That was when she was about 59. She is now about 67 (he 64 or 65). Anyway, her taste has changed quite a bit in that time. Not better, not worse, just different. He is very tall (6'7) and went to a division 2 college on a basketballs scholarship . He worked his way up to high school principal (his job when I met him through an older female friend (Jean was 23-almost 24 at that time). Big Jim is now retired and has a lot more time for me. btw, I joined his church several years ago. Older blk men with young white girls and young white bois is very common there. Besides the pleasure and thrill it is also a huge stays symbol for the Man to have a young white who is obviously devoted to Him.