wives not home yet

• Thread starterhercuck66
  • Start date

hercuck66

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2007
we went out last night drinking. everything went well till on way home. we stopped at gas station. i went inside and had to wait in long line. i noticed a car pull up beside mine thru window. the wife was ********** in car. 2 of the guys from car came into store. they looked early 20s late teens. i heard them talking about the woman they saw in the car outside. i looked out and saw 2 of thier freinds standing at her window. they opened her car door and was kneeling down. i couldnt make out what was happening because her door was blocking veiw. then her door shut and they walked back to their car. when i got into the car she was awake. i asked her what they wanted she said nothing and said she needed to go inside to pee. i watched her stumble into the station and go around the corner to restroom. i noticed the 2 guys that went inwerent at the counter. then seen one of them come from the reastroom area. he walked out 2 their car. after about 10 min the wife came out of restrooms with the other kid behind her. he got in car and i drove off.
i noticed their car following mine but thought nothing of it. we got home and she put on her pajamas, a silky shorts type and silky top. i layed in bed and she got into bed. i rolled over and was trying to kiss her but she was holding back. she got out of bed and said she felt sick. she put her robe on and went outside. i just layed there. then i heard rap music. i got up looked out window and saw her getting into their car. before i could go outside they drove off. this was at 3 am. i know she getting young black cock right now.

Attachments

• wife2.jpg
    wife2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 990
  • 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 881
So what happened next? What did she say after she came back home 66?

Well...even though she may not have said much...you said quite a bit, 66 with nothing to say.:)

Reactions: Krprice58
sunday football

she told me this morning that she was going to a private football game party and i wasnt invited. she dressed a bit too nice before she left. i followed her. she went inside the house. minutes later i saw other cars arrive. no women just young blk men with beer.

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 467
  • ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 411
  • pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 601
  • pic233.jpg
    pic233.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 473
Awesome!

You're a lucky man. I hope she fucks lota of black men and brings home creampie to you all the time. It's the best, huh? I wish my wife would do the same. I'd love it 4 sure:)

Nice post 66! See! I knew you were holding out.:)