• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

******** Wives and Girlfriends on my blog

• Thread startermybigboy
  • Start date

mybigboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2011
Hello, I am a 23 bull with a 9 inch cock. Other then fucking wives, I love ******** them. So I started a blog. Here is what I have so far:

Wifes and Girlfriends

If you would like to be added, message me.

hi,sent you a message!!!!!!!! maria

Attachments

• th_45194_maria215008_123_512lo[1].jpg
    th_45194_maria215008_123_512lo[1].jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 676
I think Kim from Canada might be my favorite and she looks like fun too bad she's so far away.

I also like Lydia as she's from DC where I get to often, but I may be too old for her liking ... also couldn't find her on Facebook ... guess you scared her off of there. She's hott though ;)

Just added some pics of Statenwife. She looks like a fun slut.

Great blog, dude! Lot's of great shots of lovely ***** wives! I didn't realize Maria is statenwife. I've seen her post on this site many times! She is a beautiful slut! I adore her!! Nice work.

Great blog, Loved it

That's awesome.

Nice blog. Love the used whores and cum dumpsters u got there

Just added a 22 year old slut named Priya.

Here is a sample
4.jpg

PhotoGrid_1397583803972.jpg

How about my hot young wife? I have hundreds of pics and vids of her from 18 till 26

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1398832648284.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1398832648284.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
itrademywife said:
PhotoGrid_1397583803972.jpg
How about my hot young wife? I have hundreds of pics and vids of her from 18 till 26

i said it in the other thread she is hott. you should give me a shot at that lovely ass. you should pm me and hook me up with some vids

mybigboy said:
Just added a 22 year old slut named Priya.

Here is a sample
4.jpg
She is beautiful ir love to. watch my wife be with her

Users who are viewing this thread