• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives and girlfriends having sex in public

• Thread starterWVhotwifecoupl
  • Start date

WVhotwifecoupl

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2023
WV
We were at a Halloween party when a friend called and said he was in the area. I was to meet him in the parking lot to give him a blow job. Next thing I know he has me over the hood of a car pounding me bareback. There was a large audience gathered around. In picture 4, you can see the headlights of a van in the background. Two women are in the vehicle watching and videoing. I went back to the party with cum running down my legs...

IMG_0768 (1).JPG IMG_0736 (2).JPG IMG_0752 (2).JPG IMG_0754 (2).JPG IMG_0761 (2).JPG IMG_0765 (3)Pixelate.jpg IMG_0766 (2).JPG

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Pinknwet, Lovasianladies, Bottomcuck and 1 other person
WVhotwifecoupl said:
We were at a Halloween party when a friend called and said he was in the area. I was to meet him in the parking lot to give him a blow job. Next thing I know he has me over the hood of a car pounding me bareback. There was a large audience gathered around. In picture 4, you can see the headlights of a van in the background. Two women are in the vehicle watching and videoing. I went back to the party with cum running down my legs...

IMG_0768 (1).JPG IMG_0736 (2).JPG IMG_0752 (2).JPG IMG_0754 (2).JPG IMG_0761 (2).JPG IMG_0765 (3)Pixelate.jpg IMG_0766 (2).JPG
Love it goddess

Users who are viewing this thread