• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's view

• Thread startermentulate1
  • Start date

mentulate1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
Hi, my name is Beth, I can’t believe that son of bitch used my real name on the internet. But, anyways am writing at the pleading of my husband to give you my side of the story. He showed me your web site and the stories he wrote, and told me that I should tell it from my side of the story. Yes, I have an interracial baby as a result of my affair with James. I’m just happy it looks like James as you find out about that some other time.
The first time I saw James my husband brought him home after work. I didn’t think much about it. I definitely did not think it would be a situation that wound up getting pregnant with another man’s baby. But it was the first time that James laid his hands on me that changed that. I was just standing there rubbing my neck and expecting my husband to get the hint and take care of me, but instead it was James that did that. I was startled at first, but it didn’t take but a second or two to change that. An orgasm quickly rippled up my tummy. It was then that I started wondering about James. I, like a lot of women, have always wondered about the whole interracial taboo. At this point I wanted to find out but I still didn’t think thing would come to be. Then husband asked if I wanted to take my top off, and there was an instant flood in my panties. I don’t think my husband knew it at the time, but I had one of the strongest orgasm of my life and James was just touching my back. I think it was at this point I would have given myself to James with or without my husband’s approval. When James and I went upstairs we kissed and petted for a few minutes, and when Steve didn’t show up I decide to start without him. I got my new lover undressed; I already had my top off. I kneeled down to pull his shorts down and it was at that point that James changed a little. He started taking control, and I was in heaven. I just started lovingly kissing and sucking his big love stick. James told me I was his and I told him that this was just sexual experimentation and not to make anything more of it. He replied you will be. I got a condom out of my husband’s dresser draw and started to get it out and James told me, “There was plenty of time for that later lets just get to know each other”. As we lay on the bed kissing and petting after a minute he started licking my pussy. He got me on the edge of an orgasm and asked if I would like to have that big cock in my pussy. I was speechless, and a hot fire was burning deep in my pussy; I had lost all control, and I just wanted his cock in me. I nodded my head yes. Before I could even think he had the tip of his cock in me. I had came so hard that my pussy made watery fart sound (embarrassing). He continued to slide it deeper in me. He is definitely bigger than my husband. He got it half way in and told me to look him in the eyes. He asked if I liked what I was getting. I told him I was loving it. He then asked if I had ever been with a colored man. I told him no. He then asked if he still needed to put on the condom. I thought for a second and told him that one time shouldn't hurt. In truth I was dying to feel his white hot cum firing deep inside me. He started to pick up the pace and then told me that I belonged to him from now on. I told him to stop and he started to pull out. I asked him what he was doing. He said you told me to stop. I told him I meant with the talk. He said, "I told you I didn’t want to be with any woman that didn’t want to be mine". I told him not to spoil it and just fuck that pussy and make it feel good. He looked at me and said I’ll make it feel good and I will make it mine. With that he went back at me hard and fast. God, it felt like I was on a high speed elevator straight to seventh heaven, and then it happened. I felt the biggest hottest load fill my tiny pussy. I know my husband had to hear me scream; I think people on the other side of the city could hear me scream. James was in sort of a push up position and I could look down and see his testicle contracting as he continued to pump me full of his hot love. It felt so good I told him I loved him. He asked if I was his and I told if he can do that to me again, I am. He asked if I would like to do it again. I told him yes. James came by a couple of days later and we had sex again without my husband knowing (although he does now). The next day after that Steve had James come over again. Steve when you read this you better not give me any shit. You started it and you wanted me to write what happened. You guys out there be sure and tell my pervert hubby what you think. This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I might do it again?

Great story, i enjoyed your side of it, but i don't know where to find your cuckold hubbys post? Any chance you could put a link on here? Hope you and james enjoy each other for years to cum, and hope you fall pregnant again. Your hubby is such a pathetic wimp.

kev x:)

Sounds wonderfully exciting. I'm sure your hubby will be as happy as can be. I'm wondering if your that beauty with the bright red hair ? Either way I hope you continue to tell us about your adventures.

Beth cleared for breeding

Beth’s story made me so hot that I decide to reward her in hopes that she would be willing to write more. Tonight I asked her if she was in the mood for some really wild sex. She assured me that she was up for anything I could handle. I got out her favorite toy, her Eager Beaver, and started to play with her. We were going at it for about 20 minutes when there was some noise out in the living room. Beth panicked thinking that we had an intruder. I told her I would go check on it, and as I left I got into my closet and pulled out a short white silk robe and a tiara made with fresh flowers. I then told her in a real serious voice I had better go check on this; if I’m not back in 10 minutes put this on and make sure I’m safe. I also winked as I went out the door, and my wife smiled back in relief.
When Beth came into the living room James and I had made the living room look like a wedding chapel. James was in casual clothes and I had put on one of my black warm up suits and made a white cardboard collar so I looked like a minister. Beth looked like what the hell is going on. I asked if they would both face me. I then said, “Beth will you hold out your left hand”. Beth complied and as she held it out I took her hand and told her that she made me a very happy man and kissed her on the cheek. I then pulled her wedding ring off her hand. I then asked her and James to face each other. Beth still had a confused look on her face. I then started the ceremony.
The spring is a time for new growth and life. So tonight we stand here to celebrate this. I then turned to James, “James do you promise to take my wife and make love to her and make her feel special”. If so say I do. James replied, “I do”. I then asked, “James do you promise to plow my wife’s fertile field with your manhood and bring new life into her. If so reply with I do. Again James replied, “I do”. I then turned towards my wife, who still had a confused look on her face. She looked so beautiful, just like a bride should on her wedding day. I then asked if Beth would open her rob and remove it. Beth slowly opened her robe and let if fall to the floor behind her. I put a cushion down on the floor in front of her and asked her to kneel in front of her lover. Beth did as I asked. I then asked, “Beth do you love the feeling you get when James fills you with his loving seed?” If so reply with I do. Beth replied, “I do”. I should mention she was lovingly rubbing the nice bulge in James Dockers. I then asked, “Did you love the way you felt when James put his child in your womb”? If so reply I do. Beth once again replied, “I do”. I then asked Beth to take out her lover’s manhood. Beth did as she was asked and when she saw James’ cock, she nearly fainted. James had a wedding ring gently tied to the base of his cock. I asked Beth to look up at me. I then said, “If you are willing to give yourself to James and let him give you another child, take the ring from him and place it on your hand as a sign that you are willing to give yourself completely to your lover. Beth took what felt like 10 minutes, but finally she turned towards James, reached up and untied the ribbon on James’ cock. She put the ring on her finger and looked at us with a big smile. I then said with the power given to me and the clearance of your doctor I now give you permission to have sex the way a man and a woman should; without a condom. I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. James Hardwick; you may suck your lover. Beth lovingly kissed and sucked James’ cock. Then James scooped my wife up to take her to bed. A few minutes later Beth came out with her small jewelry box and asked for her wedding ring. She put it in the box and said as she disappeared back into the bedroom, “ I don’t want to loose this because its going to be a while before I put it on again”.

Wow That is unbelievably HOTTTTTT

James wanted me to let you know what happened at the party

Honey as you probably guest I am with James this week. I showed him this site and your posts and he said I should post a bout the party. No luck, yet, but its not from lack of trying on James' part. I should be home next Monday, enjoy reading and playing with your pee pee.
The night that I went to the party with James and his friend, I did things I thought I never would do. The minute that we were in James’ car both the guys had their hand all over me. They asked me how I would like to be the center of attention at the party. Of course I thought they were just kidding me, but as it turned out that is what happened. When we arrived at the party James introduced me as his girlfriend as we walked around and met all his friends. I certainly was the only woman in the house. Then James asked if I would like something to drink. I told him sure and in a flash he was off to get his woman a good stiff one. I continued to talk to the guys at the party and a half-hour went by when I was wondering were James was. I asked and they said that he had gone downstairs. I went downstairs and looked but the only person down there was a guy who introduced himself as Anthony. He was knocking pool balls around on the table and asked if I would like to play. I asked if he had seen James. He said James had gone to get some more booze for the party, but would be back shortly. We played around of pool and half way through after I took my shot I noticed that Anthony was rolling one fat joint, the thing was huge. He asked me if I would like a smoke and I accepted. That was some good shit. By the time we finished the game I fell back on the couch; that shit literally knocked me on my ass. As I fell back Anthony must have seen that I wasn’t where any underwear. He sat next to me and we finished off another one. He started rubbing on me. It felt good and I know from the way James was talking on the way over that this was alright with him. So I laid there and gave myself to Anthony. He got up and excused himself and returned totally naked with a big cock pointing straight at me. His cock looked like it had been powdered with baby powder. I asked him what was on his cock and he said it was a little something to make it taste sweeter. I certainly wasn’t going turn down a sweet tasty treat. From the moment I put it my lips around it I noticed that it definitely had a sweet taste to it. When he saw that I was really get into sucking him, he asked if I would like him to sweeten that meat back up. I looked up at him and said sure. He showed me a small zip-lock bag he had been holding in his clenched palm with what looked like powder sugar. He slid his cock into the bag and used my salvia to coat it with the substance inside. When he finished his cock looked like a big dark drumstick that had been breaded and ready for this country girl to eat. I put his cock back in my mouth and went back to enjoying my tasty treat. A warm feeling washed over my body and I started playing with my pussy. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and begged him to put take my pussy. He kneeled in front of the couch and slid his cock in me until it bumped my cervix. I had a mind blowing orgasism that nearly made me pass out. Anthony asked if I would give him some more head and I agreed but only if he would put his chocolate back in my peanut butter. I got off the couch and kneeled in front of him and gave him my full oral attention. I had my back to the doorway and didn’t notice that four of his friends had stripped and entered the room and were behind me. When I did notice I very calmly asked if they would like to join. I didn’t have to ask twice and before long I was kneeling over the seat of the couch with one cock going at my pussy and another in my mouth. I was in slut heaven. I took all of them on and when we finished I cum running down my neck and out my now stretched pussy. The boys wanted to take their trophy upstairs to show everyone and see if there were any more takers. I was embarrassed at the idea and suggested we just stay down where we were and keep the party to ourselves. Anthony was rolling some more joints and by the time he was done we were all floating on a haze of pleasure. James came downstairs and pretended to be mad and playfully spanked my ass. As he bent me over his knee I was rubbing his manhood through his pants. Then one of the guys produced a collar and leash and put it around my neck. He told me to get on all fours, and I did as I was commanded to. He then ordered me to ask for cock like a bitch in heat. I told him, “Please, I have to have your cock”. He took the free end of the leash and whipped my ass. He said he didn’t remember any bitch begging for their food. I got the idea and stuck my tongue out and started barking and panting like a dog. He told me that was better. I then started rubbing my face in the crotch of his pants and barking. He looked down at me and asked if the good little bitch wanted a bone. I sat up with my paws in front of me and barked enthusiastically. He asked if my mouth was drooling for his bone, and I nodded my head. He then told me to show him. I then tried to make drool roll out of my mouth but due to all the smoke I had cotton mouth. I finally got a big mouthful of one of the guys beer and let it run out of my mouth and down my neck and chest. He told me that was a terrible waste of beer and ordered me to lap it up like a good dog. There I was on the floor lapping up all the beer, which had mingled with all the guys cum that had dripped out of me and on to the floor. When I finished James looked at me with approval and told me what a good bitch I was. Again I barked with pleasure. He then told me that he wanted all his friends to see his new pet and pulled me upstairs. I resisted at first and then he told me everyone upstairs already knew what I was doing and if I ever wanted a big dark bone again I had better crawl up those steps like a good bitch. I started to walk up the stairs but James whipped my ass again making it sting, deliciously. I got back down on my knees. It was the longest crawl of my life, I wondered how a 45 year old middle class wife had gotten herself in this position. Then I had a wicked thought of how I was now and would most likely always be a black cock hound; I thought about all the slutty things I had done and as I reached the top of the stairs and opened the door I had an tiny orgasism thinking about my naughtiness. The guys up stairs were speechless at first and then the room filled with cheers and hoots. James lead me to the middle of the floor. He again started with my training. I went through the routine and in the end I was rewarded with his cock in my mouth. As he fucked my face, he turned to all his upstairs guests and announced that that pussy is open anybody who wants to give it a try. He then told me to show them. I took my hands and put them between my legs and spread my pussy lips and fingered fucked myself with three fingers. I felt like a landing field a JFK. After an hour or so my pussy started to get sore. Anthony said if James didn’t mind he would take care of me. Anthony and I went into the bathroom and took a warm shower. I told him this was nice but my pussy was still sore. He said he would fix that when we got out. He went and got his pants an pulled out really small bag full of powder. I asked him what it was and he told me it was cocaine. I told him, “forget it, I’ll smoke pot, but that is as strong a stuff I indulged in”. He then informed me that I had already done some tonight, and that it was the powdered sugar substance on his cock. I gave in and asked what it would do. He told me to sit back on the vanity and relax and I would enjoy the feeling. I sat on the vanity with my legs spread as he gently applied the powder to my little girl. It felt wild, like my pussy fuzzy and vibrating and then the pain was gone. He told me it was just like having the dentist numb a tooth. I told him I was going to him next time I had tooth ache. “you think we should give it test?”, he asked. I reached down and stroked his cock back to life. When he lid it in not only did it not hurt but it was the most erotic sensation I had ever had. He asked if I liked that, and would I like to do a line and see what happens. He put a little on the counter and rolled a straw. He told me too stick the straw by the line and snort in as hard as I could. I did and immediately my head was on fire and my whole burst into an explosion of pleasure. A warmth washed down my body. As it hit my breasts my nipple hardened and I played with them and then I got off the vanity went back into the living room and clipped my collar back on. Told them I could handle anything they had. The party continued for the rest of the weekend. At midnight while all the guys were toasting Champagne. I was given a champagne glass that had been carefully placed between my legs while each of the guys fucked me to completion and filled with their cum. I toasted in the New Years with a warm glass of cum. They say what a person does on that night is what they will be doing the rest of the year and so far they are right. Now you know why Your loving wife is such a slut.

Last edited by a moderator:
got your message

OH FUCK. I'm glad you kept the information I gave you. I got things taken care of here, so relax and enjoy yourself. I just read your post today and have been following your orders ever since,in fact I got my cock in my hand now knowing that you are at James' cuddling in his bed after day of hot love making . I didn't realize so much went on at that party, pretty hot. Well I got to get up early and take care of James Jr.. You and James enjoy your weekend. Be good for James and Give yourself to him completely and nature will do the rest. If James doesn't have a dig. camera I'm going to buy him one as a thank you for turning you into a total sexual being.
Love you,
Steve
You can cut and paste the below link to find all mine and my wife's entries.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/search.php?searchid=656916

Beth says hi to an old friend 1

Things have been fizzling between Beth and James. She is really wanting have another kid but I think James looking for something else, but anyways, there not much to report there. Last week we were at Wally-world. Beth was looking in the womens department and I was just kind of wondering around, when I spotted an old friend of ours. We were talking and he had just moved back to town. We had been talking for a while when Beth came up from behind me with James jr. in the shopping cart. Our friend asked if we were babysitting. Beth told him straight up it was her child. He looked at me and I told him she had gotten a hold of some stuff she just couldn't get enough of. I should say a this point that our friend and us had played quite a bit before he moved away. There are many wild tails that could be told involving my wife and our old friend. He looked at Beth a asked, "so did you enjoy it, becoming pregnant?" Beth got an erotic glassy look in her eye and told him yes, and she was wanting to do it again. He wasn't nosey enough to ask who the father was. We talked for awhile and when we finally had to go Larry shook my hand told me to call him some time. I told him that he knew where we lived and don't be a stranger. Beth walked over to him an gave him a big hug that lingered for some time. When we were walking away I asked her what she whispered in his ear. She said she told him she missed him and she really would like for him to stop by sometime.
Yesterday when I got home from a long day at work. Larry and Beth were sitting in the living room talking and I went to the frig. and got a beer. I sat down and noticed that they both had shit eating grins on their faces. I had seen that look before but asked what they had been up to. Beth said she could tell me or show me. I told her to show me. Beth said, "OK". She said Larry had came over about two hours before I came home and when he came in they talked for a little bit and then Larry wanted to know if she was still a good kisser. She told him,"There's only one way to find out". With that she got up and sat down next him and they started making out. They started making out in front of me and I got an instant boner. Then she said Larry asked if she still gave as good head as he remembered. Then Beth slid down off the couch and looked at me and asked, what do you think I did?" I told her to show me. She shrugged her shoulders, smiled and slowly slid our friends paints down and started giving him her full oral attention. I asked Larry what he thought. Larry told me he thought she had learned a thing or two since they had been together. Beth told him you have no idea of the things I've learned. I then asked Larry, where they wound up. He said, "In your bedroom, fucking your lovely wife". I told him, "Show me". With that he pulled my wife to her feet and started undressing her. When he had her fully stripped, he took her to our bedroom and started caressing and kissing my wife's body. He then laid her down on the bed and started filling my wife with his big cock. I asked Beth if she missed Larry's cock. She said, yes. I told her tell Larry. She took Larry's face in her hand and looked him in the eye and said, "Larry I have missed the way that big horse cock of your's feel inside my little pussy." And then she gave him one of those deep kisses of a women who is out of control and wanting more. Larry joking asked would she like him to father her next child. Beth's eyes glazed over and she lost all control. She blurted out, "PLEASE, PLEASE, do it to me, Cum in me and make me yours; I've missed the way your big cock feels in me". At that point I let the 2 lovers alone to finish their love making. As I walked Larry to his car, I had to ask, "so was she as good as you remember". He told me better and asked if he could stop by again. I told him, Don't be a stranger".