Wifes sex life last 10 years.

• Thread starterrolnoles
  • Start date
R

rolnoles

About 10 years ago or so my wife and I changed our sex life in a extrem way.When I married my wife after dating for 4 years (around 1988-1991) she was 5'2 120lbs and a ave b breast and really nice ass big but not huge round and firm.Move ahead to 1998 after 7 years of marrage and two kids she had gotten up to about 170 or so,not huge but the ass was dippled a spare tire and hangin small c breast.I myself love to run and work out and at 5'11 have gone from 175 to 190 but in all the right places,with a nice 7 inch cock.my wife asked for breast inplant to firm up her chest and i told her if she got down to 130 or so i would let her and she started working out and in a months time was down to 145 lbs.so she went a head and had the boob job and said she would get the rest off after.LOL now she is up to 180 lbs but with perfect breast.Our sex life is ok,my wife will do what ever I ask (getting fisted,licking my ass) really she has never turned me down unless I say swinging,dead no!!!One night after some heavy drinking while fucking we stated some dirty talk that lead to her saying she wouldnt mind being watch while having sex???needless to say the next day I was on the internet looking on swinger sites.One night after the house was all quiet we started looking at responces to our ad and had about 50.After getting ride of 30 or so do to distance to close to home or to far away to meet,we picked out 6 or 7 that seemed like good folks and all were,but the looks part were not very good.One couple had a 250 lbs woman,one guy was missing a few teeth and so on (we would meet for dinner to talk)After about 3 months we meet a nice couple he was 31 about 5'10 she was 33 about 5'10 great legs and ass small B breast, was ok nothing great my wife said but not bad ither.We had dinner and went to a local motel with two beds one for each and we went first,torri my wife wore a black dress with high stocking and garter belt and no bra or panties,so I unzipped her and it fell to the ground.She lay down and I ate her pussy for 10 or so minutes causeing 2 orgasms(torri squirt and i love it)Even though I was rock hard torri sucked on my cock for a few minutes and then rode my cock.I asked john to take a few picks for us with our camera and he did.after a good 20 minutes of hard fucking i came all in torris pussy and then she pushed me off and sucked my dick clean,which only happens if she is very ***** so this was a shock as she was not.John and his wife take there turn and it was nice but my wife keeped sticking her fingers in her pussy and licking them and sucking my cock which made it hard to watch them go at it.After saying good bye we never saw that couple again,but we keep looking a responces then I started talking to a guy about 2 town over and set up a plan with him.Tim was 6 foot or so about 175 lbs and his wife was latin about 5'4 140lbs with fat dd real breast.After meeting for dinner and agreeing to do the motel thing,this time tim and his wife went first,very hot action had torri fingering her pussy and commenting on what they did,and then it was our turn.Torri wanted to suck me first and did for a good 10 minutes then she rode my cock which is her favorite after 10 or so minutes I told torri to suck me off and dont stop for nothing swollow it all,so down she went,and started sucking away,I ask tim to take picks with our camera and he did,then he slid up behind torri and rubbed his dick on her open pussy and she tried to pull up and i said dont stop and pushed her back down,I looked at tim and nodded for him to enter her and he did,torri tried to pull up again but I held her down and said I know and she relaxed and went back to sucking I came all in torris mouth and chin and tims wife came over and sucked him off and we said our good byes,but did meet up again and I will tell you that story later.

Attachments

• 10-13-07 001.jpg
    10-13-07 001.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 354
  • 10-13-07 004.jpg
    10-13-07 004.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 299
  • 10-13-07 006.jpg
    10-13-07 006.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 337
  • 7-27-07 011.jpg
    7-27-07 011.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 407
Ok we met with Tim and his wife 5 or 6 times and one time really got Torris interest.Tim and I both did his wife and while i was on bottom tim went to go behind her and ****** his cock in her pussy with mine and his wife did nothing to stop him and after 10 or so mins we both came all in her pussy.A few days later Im eating my wifes pussy with a nice size dildo in it and she tells me to fuck her so I pull the dildo out and go to stick my cock in and she says no I wont both,even though I was in shock I put the dildo in put some extra lube on my cock and ****** it on top of the dildo,the pain showed on her face but after a few mins she was yelling fuck me harder which I did and came in about 1 min.After she said she did not want to be out done,This lead to bigger dildos and some times my cock with them,until now 90% of the time we use a dildo while fucking.Ill show a picture of the dildo that we use now at the bottom.One of the last times we met with tim and dawn Torri wanted both of us and I new what was up,we fucked her for a hour or so one on one and together then both in her pussy I know I got balls deep in her and im 7 inches,but then another shock happened when she wanted both of us to come in her and while I was asking her is she sure tim came a few seconds later I came,after tim and dawn left I ask her if that was wise and she let me know she had a tee put in that keeps you from getting knocked up for 5 years but I almost shit a brick when tim came in her not knowing about the tee.Ill also show you what her pussy looks like now,but all my photos are from 2006 and up as a fire whipped out the old computer and everything on it.The storys right now are from around 1998 and led up to where we are at now.OK no pics for now cause they want pull up but I will post them shortly:cool: