• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes pussy must be clean for Bull

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
My wifes Bull requires that her pussy have no cum in for a minimum of 48 hours before he fucks her. He also now requires that she go his apt every friday nite.This way he can fuck all nite and agian in the morning,when he is done with fucking he takes her to his gym. after thier workout he takes back to his apt to fuck her some more, usally till about 2:00 in the afternoon.
When she gets home she immeaditly needs a bath and a nap.I wake her about 5:00 and take her out to dinner. She is of course too sore and swollen from her Bull to even entertain allowing me to do anything but gently lick her.
On sunday I am allowed to have intercourse with my wife, I tkke a lot of sexual suppliments and I love the feeling of release when my sissy juice flows into my wifes pussy.
Bull comes to my house every wed afternoon, he stays about three hours and typically fucks my wife 3 to 4 times. I make them dinner and serve them drinks ect. After he leaves, I of course first lick my Goddess clean and then I am allowed to fuck her agian. I am really lucky to have such a kind wife and generous Bull.I must wait untill he is done with her, she only wants me when she is full of Bull cum and she wants to be clean for him. He owns her ass since he took her anal viginity and I am not allowed to penatrate her ass at all.
Still they do allow me release twice a week, I am not supposed to masterbate in between but I am very weak, and cant stop it. To this end I am looking into a cb 3000. I would appreciate any advise re; a male chasity devise.

Users who are viewing this thread