• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's nite with current AND past lover

• Thread starterteddy1
  • Start date

teddy1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2006
Last Friday I came home from work and found my wife entertaining her lover James AND her ex, Matt, in our bedroom. She hadn't seen Matt in over a year, but when I looked into the room I saw that she was showing him just how much she missed him ! Matt was standing at the foot of the bed and my sexy wife was eagerly sucking his stiff cock. Jen was moaning while Matt played with her tits.

James was helping Jen remove her clothes as she continued working on Matt's prick with her lips and tongue. She stopped sucking for a moment when she noticed me in the doorway. She massaged Matt's balls and invited me to come in and watch them. She smiled at me and said "Matt just dropped by to say hello..." before she took him in her mouth and started blowing him again.

James was now kissing my wife's neck and shoulders and reaching around to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples. She was more than ready to be fucked and James moved back to enter her from behind. He entered her with one long thrust and Jen moaned around Matt's dick. I have only seen her with two men on a few occasions and I am not embarrassed to admit that I came in my pants after only a minute of watching her take a cock at each end.

As much as I enjoy watching my wife getting a good hard fucking, I began to feel a wave of jealousy as I saw how much pleasure these guys were getting from my wife's body. As much as I loved seeing her bite her lower lip as James pounded her pussy, the fact that I had already come removed some of the thrill for me and I decided to go downstairs where I could take a break from watching and listening to the three horny lovers.

Matt went home around 1:00 am and James wound up spending the night in bed with Jen. I fell asleep on the sofa only after stroking myself to another climax as I replayed the scene in my mind.

Jen told me today that she is thinking about inviting Matt over this weekend. I have to accept the fact that if my wife continues to see both men on a regular basis I won't be getting many chances to make love to her. Oh well, at least she lets me watch..................

Very hot story, maybe next time instead of just watching you can take some pictures to share. I'm sure your wife would be ok with it.

teddy1 said:
Jen told me today that she is thinking about inviting Matt over this weekend. I have to accept the fact that if my wife continues to see both men on a regular basis I won't be getting many chances to make love to her. Oh well, at least she lets me watch..................

If Jen locked you in chastity it would help prevent that wave of jealousy after you come. After all, it's not like you'll be getting to fuck her much anyway.

I agree, you belong in a chastity device, that way your excitement will just build and build. Jen can decide when you deserve to cum, if that ever happens.

Users who are viewing this thread