• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's first and only time.

• Thread starterbeastieboyz
  • Start date
B

beastieboyz

But, she says she is ready to do it again. Only time will tell :)

The first pic is her pants from the outside when she was bent over. The 2nd is her pants from the outside after she took them off. The 3rd is a ton of cum still in her even after a car ride home with no panties.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 962
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 667
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,421
nice i would love to fuck her

beastieboyz said:
But, she says she is ready to do it again. Only time will tell :)

The first pic is her pants from the outside when she was bent over. The 2nd is her pants from the outside after she took them off. The 3rd is a ton of cum still in her even after a car ride home with no panties.

Enjoy!

what happened? who got to leave their cum in her?

It was a guy we both know. She called me and told me he agreed to do it and that she was on her way over to his house. 15 minutes later she called again and I was thinking he or she changed their mind cause it was so quick, but nope, she asked if I was ready for a cum filled pussy. And the final result is what you see before you. :)

I hope you cleaned her up.

please tell me you did. so, did you clean it up? tell us more!

Users who are viewing this thread