• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's confession

• Thread starterou812rich
  • Start date

ou812rich

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2007
This happned about 17 years ago, at the time my wife and I had been together 13 years. She had started a fight with me over nothing and told me she was going to spend the night elsewhere to "find herself". Later that night I was visiting a friend's wife, just talking, and she told me she was upset with my wife because of what she (the wife) was doing. I questioned her and she told me my wife had purposefully picked a fight so she could have an excuse to spend the night with her boyfriend. I had no idea that my wife had a boy friend! Up to that time I thought she had been faithful to me. It seems the two women had been comparing notes on the various guys they had fucked and my wife told her friend that she had a current lover and that she'd also fucked a guy after a party we'd attended about 6 years prior to that time.
Anyway, when my wife came home the next night I confronted her and told her that I knew about the boy friend, I asked her who he was, how they met, what they did together, etc. She wouldn't tell me anything that night but instead wrote it out and left the confession for me to find the next night when I got home from work.
To shorten her confession here's what I learned. They had met at her bowling league and were attracted to each other. He had asked her to have a drink with him after bowling one night and they'd gone to a club and had a few. After leaving the club they'd parked somewhere and chatted, kissed and felt each other up. She said she'd given him a little head and he'd finger fucked her. They made plans to meet again and go to a motel, then he took her back to the bowling alley so she could get her car.
When they met at the motel she said they'd kissed and undressed each other and did a 69 with him on his knees over her feeding her his cock while eating her pussy, she said he never came in her mouth which is something she hasn't let me do either. After eating each other for a while they got down to fucking, they fucked two or three times with him cumming in her pussy everytime. She then came home, I was asleep and didn't know I could've gotten a sloppy seconds fuck that night. She wrote that they'd met five or six times like that, once driving up north to a beach city and that she'd sucked his dick as he drove.
She also wrote that she'd called him that day and broke it off, I don't know if that was the truth or not. Since that time she hasn't fucked anyone else that I know about although she does spend a lot of weekends and nights away from home working her business. I've asked her many times since then to fuck another guy so I could watch and afterwards play with her sloppy pussy and fuck her when she's full of cum but she says she's not interested.
Has any other husbands had a similar experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds to me that you need to cut your loses and move on. I had a girlfriend before I got married, she basically did the same thing. I gave her chances and she just kept up-ing the ante to the point she has absolutely no respect for me no matter how good I treated her and laughed when I put my foot down on the infidelity.

I just hope she doesn't take you for a money ride like my ex-girlfriend did after she leaves you.

don't get me wrong.. I hope it works out for you, but it seems highly doubtful to me.

I didn't think I would ever meet a caring woman after that. but I was wrong. Been married since 2000 to a wonderful woman who enjoys the lifestyle and is committed to me.

keep your chin up,
Ryan

I don't think women deliberately plan to cheat, it just happens and can then KEEP GOING.

If you argue often, then she is vulnerable to another man making a pass at her and taking advantage of the situation.

Her panties can be down to her ankles in no time as she spills her heart out to this stranger who is prepared to listen to her woes. His cuddles can make her feel like a desired woman again - and she then does not need to "fix things up with you" because she now has "options" beyond a vanilla marriage.

One stranger can be become two or three or more, and each time you argue you are just "pushing her into the arms of other guys).

These strangers become her "knights in armour on white horses" reassuring her that she can go outside her marriage "to fix her problems".

So each time you have a fight, her strangers are the "headache pills" to help her handle the stress. If she shares what she is doing with other wives, it gives them permission to use these "headache pills" as well.

DNA testing has shown that an estimated 15-20% of babies have been conceived from adultery, and the cuck does not have a clue. So there is a lot of "headache releasing barebacking sex" going on.

Husbands should patch up fights quickly, or you could become a black knight and your "patch" will be claimed others who wish to have more notches in their belt. Other cocks could "do the job better than you".

Many wives think that all cocks are the same, but if a stranger enters her life when she is vulnerable, she can discover that there are differences, and vanilla will no longer "be enough for her".

Saraha said:
I don't think women deliberately plan to cheat, it just happens and can then KEEP GOING.

If you argue often, then she is vulnerable to another man making a pass at her and taking advantage of the situation.

Her panties can be down to her ankles in no time as she spills her heart out to this stranger who is prepared to listen to her woes. His cuddles can make her feel like a desired woman again - and she then does not need to "fix things up with you" because she now has "options" beyond a vanilla marriage.

One stranger can be become two or three or more, and each time you argue you are just "pushing her into the arms of other guys).

These strangers become her "knights in armour on white horses" reassuring her that she can go outside her marriage "to fix her problems".

So each time you have a fight, her strangers are the "headache pills" to help her handle the stress. If she shares what she is doing with other wives, it gives them permission to use these "headache pills" as well.

DNA testing has shown that an estimated 15-20% of babies have been conceived from adultery, and the cuck does not have a clue. So there is a lot of "headache releasing barebacking sex" going on.

Husbands should patch up fights quickly, or you could become a black knight and your "patch" will be claimed others who wish to have more notches in their belt. Other cocks could "do the job better than you".

Many wives think that all cocks are the same, but if a stranger enters her life when she is vulnerable, she can discover that there are differences, and vanilla will no longer "be enough for her".

That was very excellently put! thanks for that input.:)

Melanie:)

In my case, finding out about my wife cheating, talking about the reasons for it and getting over the upset has made our marriage even stronger. You might like my true account of 'My Wife Cheated' in this forum.

I had a similar experience. Once during an argument, about something else altogether, my ex-wife spat at me "I'll fuck with any guy I want to, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it!"

It was her was of admitting that she had been letting other guys fuck her, including some of my friends, and using the argument as a time to hit me with it.

To an extreme

Son of John said:
I had a similar experience. Once during an argument, about something else altogether, my ex-wife spat at me "I'll fuck with any guy I want to, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it!"

It was her was of admitting that she had been letting other guys fuck her, including some of my friends, and using the argument as a time to hit me with it.

When I tried to get back at my wife for cuckolding me repeatedly, I did fuck one of her friends.

She got back at me by publicly gang-banging about a dozen guys at a party in front of all the guests and presenting her soiled panties to me evey day for a week after it.

She told me she would fuck whoever she wanted but if I ever fucked another woman she'd do the whole town in a line.

My first cuckold as her husband

Saraha said:

I have to admit you are 100% correct about my wife's first cuckold of me. We had been on honeymoon for 10 days and hadn't yet had sex through arguments and me drinking too much. The night before I was due to go to a bullfight on my own, we argued in the bar and I got so mad at her I asked two young women sitting opposite if either of them wanted me as my wife of 10 days didn't.

The next day while I was away on the trip, she cuckolded me, the first person she fucked as a married woman was a stranger she picked up in the hotel bar. Unfortunately that wasn't the last cuckold as she went on to cuckold me all our marriage and yes the bareback sex led her to get knocked up more than once by her boyfriends, how do I know, at times she got pregnant and we hadn't had sex for years beforehand. I also didn't know I was a cuckold until 5 years into our marriage, shortly before her first cuckold pregnancy.

You are so right about this Sara, I just wish I knew so much of this back when I first married.

If a married couple stop having sex together for several years, is it okay for them to seek sex with someone else not their spouse?

Sex is promised in the wedding vows, 'to have and to hold, to the exclusion of all others'.

"to have" means regular sex
"to hold" means you are married to each other.
"to the exclusion of all others" means no adultery.
"in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better or for worse".

Married couples are not meant to withhold sex from each other, so if they do can they seek sex elsewhere?

If the marriage is "poorer and worser and sicker", then the marriage vows say it has to continue because the couple promised that would be so.

Divorce is the breaking of a contract which was made when a young couple with limited experience of life, started marriage with expectancy of a wonderful life together.

Sex is a primal, very essential need for all humans.

A marriage of unequals

Saraha said:
If a married couple stop having sex together for several years, is it okay for them to seek sex with someone else not their spouse?

Sex is promised in the wedding vows, 'to have and to hold, to the exclusion of all others'.

"to have" means regular sex
"to hold" means you are married to each other.
"to the exclusion of all others" means no adultery.
"in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better or for worse".

Married couples are not meant to withhold sex from each other, so if they do can they seek sex elsewhere?

If the marriage is "poorer and worser and sicker", then the marriage vows say it has to continue because the couple promised that would be so.

Divorce is the breaking of a contract which was made when a young couple with limited experience of life, started marriage with expectancy of a wonderful life together.

Sex is a primal, very essential need for all humans.

I know now that my wife failed to get any sexual satisfaction from me and I did learn that she needed other men, so in time I accepted my place as her cuckold. But for her it was very much a one way process and the few times I did stray when we hadn't been intimate for years, she punished me in many ways. The first time she got publicly gang-banged by double figures and warned me not to stray again. Yet each time I did stray it opened up sex between her and me again, so I feel that women are just like men in needing to turn to their cheating spouse, unfortunately she very soon afterwards went back to her cuckolding ways and withdrew sex from me.

I know she really got nothing from me fucking her but she also didn't hold me either and I yearned for the kisses and cuddles that dried up just as much as her pussy did on me.

Some BBC stats to back up what Saraha says

Saraha said:

BBC NEWS | Health | Infidelity 'is in the genes'

Infidelity 'is in the genes'

Different faces were chosen at different times of the cycle

Women with steady partners may still be tempted to sleep around - but mainly on certain days of the month, say researchers.
A BBC documentary to be broadcast on Wednesday explains how human sexual instincts are so strong that some women's preferences may alter significantly while they are ovulating.

While her partner might be a better bet to bring up children and support her, another man might carry genes which mean healthier, stronger children.

Serial cuckold

Morgan Wise, a train driver from Big Spring in Texas, found this out when his youngest son was found to have cystic fibrosis, a devastating lung disorder caused by a single faulty gene.

Morgan Wise found he had fathered none of his sons

Both mother and father must carry the gene to produce a cystic fibrosis child, and Morgan duly went for a gene test to confirm he was a carrier.

The test proved negative - effectively proving that he was not the child's father.

He told the BBC: "The doctor said: 'You are not a carrier of cystic fibrosis.' I couldn't believe it."

There was worse to come. Subsequent DNA tests revealed that not one of Morgan's three sons was fathered by him.

One in 10

However, researchers suggest that this is by no means an isolated event.

One study suggested that one in 10 children are being raised by men who are ******* that they are not the father.

A more "masculine" face - better during fertile period

A study at the University of Stirling seems to pinpoint the instinct which might tempt some women to stray around the time of the month they are fertile.

Two groups of female volunteers were picked.

One was tested during their ovulation, the other at another point in her cycle.

Each was shown a computer image of a male face which they could adjust electronically to make appear more or less masculine, using features such as the thickness of the neck and the squareness of the jaw.

While the group not ovulating tended to prefer their men with slightly more feminine feature, at the point of ovulating, the women strongly preferred their men masculine.

This, say scientists, is down to instinct - while more feminine features might signify a man with less testosterone who is more likely to prove a steady partner, the stronger features they preferred at ovulation might indicate a better set of genes, producing a stronger or healthier child.

Human Instinct, presented by Professor Robert Winston, will be broadcast on BBC One on Wednesday at 2100GMT.

Users who are viewing this thread