• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's co-worker gets lucky

• Thread starterC_Woody
  • Start date

C_Woody

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2009
My wife use to work as a bookkeeper for a health care company who provided nurses for people who were out of the hospital but still needed minimal medical help.

Once a week the nurses would drop-off their paperwork and pick-up their checks. Two of the nurses were men. One guy would drop-off his paperwork and hang around for hours flirting with my wife. He was maybe 10 years older than my wife, was in good shape, attractive and she loved the attention.

One night, during some heavy foreplay, she asked me if I was serious about allowing her to have an affair (I had told her for years that I thought she was HOT in bed and that I would love for her to have sex with other men so they could experience her sexual prowess. She always told me that she would love to if she found the right guy). I told her that I was serious and she proceeded to tell me that she found a guy that she would love to sleep with. I got seriously aroused as she told me about him. We made love and I was so aroused at the thought of her screwing this guy that I really pounded her poor little pussy before we both climaxed hard.

Over the next few weeks she would tell me all about their flirting and how she was getting close to propositioning him. One night I came home and she was waiting for me nude on the bed. As I got undressed she started to tell me about what had happened at work. Seems that the guy brought in a stack of pictures from his recent vacation in Mexico. Most of the pictures were taken on the beach with him wearing a speedo. Mixed into these pictures were several of him on the beach nude and according to my wife he was hung. We had some HOT sex that night.

The flirting continued and several weeks later, during foreplay, my wife told me that she had taken some of our vacation pictures into work to share with her new boyfriend. Well.....mixed in with the vacation pictures were two pictures of her nude. She said that he was flipping through the pictures, chatting away, and all of a sudden he got very quiet and lingered on one picture for a very long time. The phone rang and my wife turned to answer it. She was on the phone for a long time and during the phone conversation her boyfriend told her he had to run and handed her back the pictures. Later in the day she looked through the pictures and discovered that one of the nude pictures was missing. DAMN! The thought of this guy having that nude picture of my wife was very exciting to both of us.

A week later he called my wife at work and asked her if she could drop-off his paycheck and pick-up his paperwork because his car was in the shop. She told him yes and stopped by his house on the way home. When she got home late, she was missing her bra and panties and had this great story. They had a few drinks which led to some kissing and fondling. After a few more drinks, the action moved to the bedroom where he undressed her and fingered her into several orgasms while she played with his huge shaved cock. He had her mount him cowgirl style and she slowly lowered herself onto his massive cock. She said he really stretched her open. Once she got most of him inside of her she started slowly riding him. She picked up speed as her pussy adjusted to his size and after a few minutes she was riding him like a bucking bull. He lasted about 15 minutes before he shot his load. She finished the story off by telling me that he had fucked her bareback and she hoped that he didn't get her pregnant! I loved the idea of her taking a full load of his seed and the risk of her getting pregnant. We discussed it and she confessed that the danger of getting pregnant made the sex that much better. No question about it, his big cock had ruined her once tight pussy. As she was falling asleep, she tells me, “Did I mention that my new lover is Black?”

Wife gets screwed by Black co-worker

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhhhhh WOW!!

you have to tell us more!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread