Wife's Adult Friend Finder update #2

• Thread starterOnePumpnDump
  • Start date

OnePumpnDump

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2011
Well this past weekend was our second round of hookups. My wife had spent the previous two weeks trolling AFF for potential Bulls. She set up a Sat. night "date" with guy #1, and a second date with guy #2 for Sunday night.
Saturday was kind of a bust. The guy wasn't a "Bull" whatsoever. He turned out to be a "nice" guy. I was surprised my wife wanted to leave the bar with him, he was so passive and had absolutely no "game" to speak of. But he was a nice guy, and his apartment was close, so my wife said "ok, let's do this". We went to his place, and my wife jumped him after some bong hits. Problem was, he wasn't any good! My wife took him in the other room and they started undressing: mistake #1, my wife had a stunning pair of Panties/Bra that I picked out for her date, he just ripped them off without even appreciating the show. Mistake #2, he just jumps in to kissing and immediately trying to finger my wife. She tells him to slow down, and gives him some pointers, but the guy just didn't appreciate what most women want, which is a lover, not a horny college co-ed! Turned out the guy had so little skill, he didn't understand foreplay whatsoever, he couldn't eat out a pussy to save his life! Bottom line, I'm watching and realizing that I had to save the day! I got down there, and showed him how to lick pussy, I pounded my wife after he came instantly(and weakly)to show him how she liked it. All in all, it had it's moments, like I stood outside his room and would peer around the corner, looking in on him doing her missionary, and I would pretend that it was my then girlfriend, getting fucked by cheating on me with my roomate back in college! Later, he did fuck her decently, missionary, so I laid down right next to them and jerked off while he fucked her in front of me, but I had to pretend a little, that she was being fucked better, for instance. That was fun, but needless to say, if I hadn't been there, my wife would have been very sexually frustrated! I will post Sunday night's action later this week, suffice it to say, it went totally different!

That's cool man. Nice to see you're there to take care of your lady. That's awesome. I would do the same.

Sorry it wasnt what you had hoped.

That happens.

What's her username on AFF?