wife *****

• Thread startercasie
  • Start date

casie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2009
while out one night , i left my white pretty wife at a club , and went home to fetch her friend, but when i returned i couldnt find her at first, and then found her down a side road in tears as she told me a few black guys had pulled her outside and ***** her , and now she is 8 months pregnant to them , and seems we are going to have there baby. im a submissive guy who was to scared to find them in case they beat me, so just went home and am trying to accept that we are having there baby . my wife feels im a wimp who should have tried to do something about it and she says they are more men than i am as she now says they gave it to her hard, and now that she has had black wants to go back for more. it seems that i just have to accept this and it will be humiliating that the wife is having there black baby , but i now believe she wants more , as she admitted it. she feels shes now only for black men . any advice

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
mesbeth your probably right , and it seems to me that she might have not likes it to begin with but maybe accepted that it wasnt so bad , and allowed it to happen, but now i have to accept there black baby my wifes having

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
Sounds a little like the old tale about the nuns getting ***** in the park on the way to the bingo parlor. First sister asks the second, "How are we going to tell the Father Watson that we were ***** twice?"

"Twice?" asks the second.

"Well, we have to come back through here, don't we?"

Reactions: Jaandaj
ref loves life im to much of a sissy to hurt anyone, and have never hit anyone in my life,
and was true , and theese things happen, and ive accepted it as im not a violent person .
its just that i have to suffer the humiliation of my wife having a black baby.

casie said:
ref loves life im to much of a sissy to hurt anyone, and have never hit anyone in my life,
and was true , and theese things happen, and ive accepted it as im not a violent person .
its just that i have to suffer the humiliation of my wife having a black baby.

atleast your kid wont be as much of a pussy as u...pathetic

Fake story, but it sickens me you did not go to the police. That has nothing to do with being a sissy or not. It has to do with either being a coward, or callous to your wife. I doubt your proclaimed love for her.

Reactions: Jaandaj
Who actually believes this story? Shame on you for actually giving it any merit. A woman is gang ***** in an alley and instead of going to the police about it you decide to brace it as a positive sexual experience and keep the kid. Ludacris. C'mon. One reason you see so many of these stupid stories is because people give them credit as real.

as mentioned it was a way of dealing with the results as she wanted it to happen, but in a nice way, and just said she was ***** , so that the humiliation dosnt appear so bad for me in front of friends etc.

Yea, I don't believe it either but whats really amazing is the number of people who want to make an issue of it. One guy talks of getting a gun a killing someone, another says its fake and then berates the author for not going to the police. Come on folks, chill out, its just a fantasy story badly expressed.

I think this guy is spiing a lie here. One of his posts says his wife was 6 months pregnant before she wouls agree to marry him he had to accept her lovers. Now he's saying she's been ***** and is calling him a sissy!

This guy just lives in a fantasy world.

Reactions: jeffandsueuk
My advice would be to quickly send her to me before the baby is born. Since she has developed a love for BBC she would be the perfect wife for me.

I will raise her black baby and beg her for more. You are a very lucky man.

geordiekev said:
I think this guy is spiing a lie here.

Gee, you think ;)

His fantasy has a lot of racist underpinnings. For centuries, white men—not all white men, mind you, but enough that all white men should be embarrassed for all time—have obsessed about the supposed sexual superiority of black men. Whitey fears big black dick, rampaging Mandingos, white women coming down with jungle fever and getting their chifforobes busted up. These fears inspire feelings of inadequacy, insecurity, and paranoia—and white men have typically compensated for these fears through acts of violence. Not for nothing was castration the first order of business at many a lynching.

But guess what? When given a choice between being lynched and being offered a white man's woman 10 out of 10 black men surveyed prefer the latter. That the same racist stereotypes that still inspire some white men to violence also inspire racially tinged cuckold fantasies in others has to be regarded as progress. Well, maybe not progress, per se, but until we stamp out racism once and for all (let's all hold our breath, shall we?), better cuckold fantasies, acted on or not, than brutal, cold-blooded killings.

Can I get an "amen"?

renonympho said:
Who actually believes this story? Shame on you for actually giving it any merit. A woman is gang ***** in an alley and instead of going to the police about it you decide to brace it as a positive sexual experience and keep the kid. Ludacris. C'mon. One reason you see so many of these stupid stories is because people give them credit as real.
You should read the ones woman right! Btw not that it justifies the real unwanted deal. 90 percent have the fantasy and 50 fucking 50 percent really want it to happen. I know 4 woman all from different walks of life that have a eeeek NC theme fantasy. Story is bullshit yes but don't guilt trip ppl when you clicked the clicks to get here.

WhatDoYouThink said:
You should read the ones woman right! Btw not that it justifies the real unwanted deal. 90 percent have the fantasy and 50 fucking 50 percent really want it to happen. I know 4 woman all from different walks of life that have a eeeek NC theme fantasy. Story is bullshit yes but don't guilt trip ppl when you clicked the clicks to get here.
*Write. Lol.

Fake story, but if he is going to make an attempt at writing something like this, he can at least make up some details, like 'The first black man was so big and it hurt, but then it began to feel good, by the third man I was begging for it. Then after I thought they were through with me I crawled over to the last guy doing up his pants and before he could put his long rod away, I grabbed it and started sucking. In minutes they were all fucking me again.' You know, something stupid like that. Oh and that baby? That was written in 2009 so the kid would be 15 by now. If it was a boy, bet his dick is already bigger than yours.....

Last edited:
AngleBaby said:
Fake story, but it sickens me you did not go to the police. That has nothing to do with being a sissy or not. It has to do with either being a coward, or callous to your wife. I doubt your proclaimed love for her.
Of course it's a fake story. People can be gullible and believe everything they read on the internet hahaha.