Wife

• Thread starterexecutive
  • Start date

executive

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
Its taken a while to build up the courage to publish a picture of my lovelly wife for others to see. Why do I have this need for other men to see her and abuse her?

Wife 30.jpg

Reactions: Welshhub55 and geordiekev
Because she is so beautiful and sexy. You know looking at her is going to make us so fucking hot and the fact that we would all like to fuck her makes you hot. She is really nice and as i like to say she is for sure table pussy. Have you got her to fuck for you yet? If not you should for everyone involved would get a real treat. You. her .him and us. I'd eat her and i love her bush.We would all fuck her.:eek::p:p:D Thanks to you both. okdeacon said this !!!!!!!

Oh yeah. I just love those big nipples and those awesome, long pussy lips. I would love to suck on them. Beautiful as hell. Post some more pics if you can. Thanks!

executive said:
Its taken a while to build up the courage to publish a picture of my lovelly wife for others to see. Why do I have this need for other men to see her and abuse her?

Just a wild guess here. You want her to be fucked by other men because you have a secret desire to be fucked yourself or maybe just suck some cock or both. Then again I am probably just projecting my own perverted desires. In any case I wish you luck. Should you succeed don't forget to eat her cum filled pussy after he finishes. You will prove your acceptance of her and she will love you for it. Just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Thanks for sharing her with us...A beautiful woman should be shared and enjoyed by all...

Love that bush. Very sexy lady. Congrats.

Promising start...

She looks promising.... find some guts and really show her off!!! ~)_(~
It will be appreciated!!!

You asked for more so here you are. I'm getting used the idea of one of you fucking her, although she will need a good deal of persuading. I will want to show her your replies so keep them coming. Compliment her and tell her what you would like to do to her. Come on guys help me out here.

Attachments

• Wife 31.jpg
    Wife 31.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 28,342
  • Wife (21).jpg
    Wife (21).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 33,054
Why, why; - why do you like to show your shining new car to your friends. You love it when other men turn their heads to see you in your red Cadillac.
BTW, she has what it takes makes to make pricks dripping. In other words those pictures are a tincture for my eyes.

executive said:
Well if I had her you would never fuck or even touch her again for I would keep her all satisfied with my 9" cock...

well

i would think it's because you would love to watch her fuck

Since you show her our comments, I'll direct this to her.
I would love to fuck you hard in all 3 holes. I would stretch out your ass and pussy so much that you would need a few days to rest up. We could have hubby clean up both of us. You are very beautiful, use that to your advantage and share yourself with us.
DBxxx

Showing wife's pussy

It is perfectly normal and natural for you to want to show your wife's tits and pussy to other men. You are proud of her body, and should be! You love to fuck her and you want her to have as much sexual enjoyment as she can get. When she knows that so many men are out here lusting after her nakedness, it will make her notter than ever. You are a very lucky guy, to have a great-looking wife who will strip and spread for the camera. She is saying to us "Look at my tits, fellows! Look at my pussy! My husband wants you to look at my tits and pussy!"

Better late than never with my reply. Your wife is beautiful :)