• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

******* Wife Wanting To Set The Trap

• Thread starterSteelekirk
  • Start date

Steelekirk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2017
So my wife and i have been roleplaying for awhile now she is aware of my fantasies and yet does not seem ready to take the next step i was wondering if anyone has expeirence sending or getting replies via email discreetly trying to flirt with or get someones wife horny and maybe getting pictures or maybe evening ending in a fuck without letting her know you knew her husband had this fantasy or how you got her email or facebook just acting like someone she randomly met.

• Love
Reactions: Greytaylor, toolman2c and SecretCeleste
Steelekirk said:
So my wife and i have been roleplaying for awhile now she is aware of my fantasies and yet does not seem ready to take the next step i was wondering if anyone has expeirence sending or getting replies via email discreetly trying to flirt with or get someones wife horny and maybe getting pictures or maybe evening ending in a fuck without letting her know you knew her husband had this fantasy or how you got her email or facebook just acting like someone she randomly met.

Depends on where you want this to eventually end

Reactions: toolman2c and DomNinetieS
husband had two friends on ******** he set me up with.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
antonyd said:

Together or separate

well what i am wanting is hopefully to see how she responds and get updates evebtually getting her to fuck you or take naked pics for you while i am kept in the loop by whomever talks to her but i do not want her to know about this site or that you have talked to me or how you got the email or facebook just make up something ill help you with that and see where it goes

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and SecretCeleste
Steelekirk said:
well what i am wanting is hopefully to see how she responds and get updates evebtually getting her to fuck you or take naked pics for you while i am kept in the loop by whomever talks to her but i do not want her to know about this site or that you have talked to me or how you got the email or facebook just make up something ill help you with that and see where it goes

ok// then let's get a look at the slut

interesting approach

here

39880778_10213299937318581_8820595540048740352_n(1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Benztech, Milkymilf and 4 others
antonyd How did the hookup work how did it end

Steelekirk said:
antonyd How did the hookup work how did it end
Had a great 3sum while hubby watched

• Love
wow thats hot and ok sosecretslut

Reactions: Greytaylor
you will be rewarded

she would look so hot fucking another man

Or two

me and Jules.jpg

Reactions: tanktopwillie
definetly

Steelekirk said:

Gorgeous.... your wife looks good; nice and sexy. She should definitely increase her satisfaction by taking a lover. You're on the right track, Steelekirk.

antonyd said:
That's good to hear, Ms. Antonyd. Your husband did the right thing.

antonyd said:
I had a great 3-sum while my hubby watched.
Excellent! It sounds like your cuckold is playing his role properly, assisting to ensure your sexual satisfaction.

Users who are viewing this thread