• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife want to start fuck other men,friends

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
My wife, who I Love very much told me one night that She want to share her pussy, the cunt, to the other men.! I am not allowed to make love with other ladies! She loves me, but even I was all the time VERY WILLING to fuck her SHE NEED TO GET OTHER FUCKERS TOO!
???
I Was like the mark of question, long time. She continued by telling that especially She want that ALL MY GOOD MENFRIENDS will be the most exiting fuckers in her mind! I do not know for a long time what to say. Has anybody else had the same interests with Your wife.?

How many

How many of Your wives has told You ( Husband) that She likes to get many other men to Fuck Her Pussy, especially Your friends.?

any pics of ur fuckslut, geglu ??
(like 2 know if she's a good fuck )

wives always enjoy fucking husbands friends

Geglu said:
My wife, who I Love very much told me one night that She want to share her pussy, the cunt, to the other men.! I am not allowed to make love with other ladies! She loves me, but even I was all the time VERY WILLING to fuck her SHE NEED TO GET OTHER FUCKERS TOO!
???
I Was like the mark of question, long time. She continued by telling that especially She want that ALL MY GOOD MENFRIENDS will be the most exiting fuckers in her mind! I do not know for a long time what to say. Has anybody else had the same interests with Your wife.?

Not that strange actually. Women are realising the power they have and why settle with one when most can both eat the cake and still have it?

My wife has said that she would never give up having sex with several men and being monogamous again. She has said that if I don't like that I have to divorce, but that even if she mets a new man she will never settle with just him either. "Those" days are over as she says.
I am allowed to met other women, but haven't done it. Its to much of a hassle to met women and we men aren't having it as easy as women does.
However I suspect that if I actually did start to date someone that my wife would object. She has said that she would be cool with it but somehow I don't think so.
Not that it matters, I don't have any plan to have sex with another woman anytimes soon.

MacNfries & Co

Thanks for the answers. Yes It has happened that I have seen My Wife naked with My friend, and that She has opened legs to him too. It has been very exciting, as You may know.!?

One My friend who could also get posssibility to DO HER asked last time if MY WIFE would be so nice and fuck HIS son when it is in the nearest time coming His sons BIRTHDAY ( 19 ) , He wants to arrange Him excellent PRESENT.???

I think she should fuck the son! Nothing hotter then an older married wife lettinga young guy have her

For Your Thighs Only 0069 1/2 ...agent 077

Agree

Well i cant help but agree to your comments, I was myself fucked multiple times by a considerably older woman when i was younger when i was good to go for the next session in just 15 minutes. She taught me many things which today are my trump card and help me pleasure other women like they should be.

She is thinking gonna do it ?!

It is only under the circumstances because SHE say that it is needed to think it a lot of, because She had in HER arms when HE was just birthed and saw HIM as a child many times, but SHE has seen also that this young man is now very handsome and interesting. How does it goes further,............may be SHE , is thinking...............perhaps it would be very turn on idea.!!! Birthday is February 15 th.

my wife had many men and still does ,just this morning in matter of fact, many are friends and co workers

My wife had fucked with younger men, but always of legal age. I believe every young man should get his first fuck from a lady who is old enough to show him what it is all about. And I believe husbands should make their wives' pussies available for those young men

Feelings.!

It is incrediple feeling when it is some of my friends or co workers of mine or Hers to visit us. Because I know that they have been doing MY WIFE, perhaps many times. It is also all the time so much electric on the air when they are visiting.

Once it was one of Ailas co wrker ( man ) visiting our home. I knew that he had fucked MY WIFE from time to time. When I went to make suna warming, and I came back they were on our coach . He had little undressed Aila, his hand was touching HER BREASTS, nannies, which were standing very brave, and they kissed each others very passionate.

It make make my cock also standing to see that, thinking what it is going to happen tonight..........................

Almost 4 years has gone from this point. I have to admit, :: Yes : I was teaching this Young man to fuck, and he came some other times too, now it has gone almost a year his last visit, but his father visit has not so long time, I met him in one very nice motel just very near the lake, and I could be there two days with him. It was really wonderfull time, and he begin to know how to call me.!

Users who are viewing this thread