• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife used unfair tactic to get around our agreement

• Thread starterMADE WIFE A SLUT
  • Start date

MADE WIFE A SLUT

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2008
Here is a little background on my wife and I. We started swinging early in our marriage. It was my ideal to get into swinging. My wife went along with it and later took to it like a duck to water. I later talked her into having an open marriage, mainly because I had met a few girls that were willing to fuck but did not want anything to do with a threesome or with being in bed with another woman. My wife went along with the open marriage ideal, which looked like a good ideal at the time. Shortly after opening our marriage up to fucking other people my wife took a job as a cocktail waitress in a hotel bar that was well known as a pick-up/met-market type club. As you may expect I did get to bed the girls I had in mind when I “opened” our marriage up, but my wife fucked about 10 men to ever girl I went to bed with. In fact she was getting more pussy than me because a lot of the other waitresses in the club were gay or bisexual. My wife openly picked up guys at the end of the day. Most of the men had rooms at the hotel, so it was easy for her to find a new guy to fuck ever night. A lot of local guys would come into the bar also. Most of them she would bring home at the end of her shift or have over to party on the weekends. Most of these guys did not mind me being around, so I would take part in a threesome with them and my wife. My wife did bring another girl home for a threesome from time to time, so I was getting some action out of the arrangement. This life style went on for about 3 or 4 years. Since my wife worked nights at the bar, she had boyfriends stop in for a quick fuck during the day a lot. The neighbors knew that my wife fucked around a lot and that she sleeps with other men without me being there. This was not a problem for us, because we both were in school at the time and did not care what other people thought. When we moved and got into the work force we agreed to keep a more “normal” looking life style. I asked my wife to stop being so open about sleeping around. If we were out of town that would be ok, but I did not want our neighbors and new friends to know her as a slut and me as a cuckold. She agreed, as long as I was able to keep her satisfied in bed. The thing is, she still does and fucks whom ever she wants. She is more discreet about her fucking around.

Two nights ago we were making love and she told me that if she did not get an orgasm during our fuck session that night. She was going to stop at a bar the next night and pick up a stranger that could fuck her to an orgasm. This is an unfair tactic she uses when she wants to pick up a man in our home town. She knows by telling me about her plan to fuck another man in our bed I always cum on the spot thinking about what she said. After I cum, my dick goes soft. She will then lick the cum off it and tell me not to worry about it.

As in the past, she follows up on her plan. She called me from work and told me she would be late getting home. I did not ask way. About two hours later, she called and said she had stopped at a bar for happy hours and was on the way home with a new friend. She came in with a man for out of town that she introduced to me. When had a drink then he fucked her and spent the night at our house.
I was allowed to make a few photos. I am glad that she picked a man for out of town, but she still fucks in our home town when ever she wants to. She knows I love to see her with a stange dick in her pussy or mouth, and she knows that I will cum on the spot when she puts that picture in my mind. I think it is a little unfair that she uses it to get her way all the time. Life is not fair and I did help make her into a slut. I will continue to accept what is cuming to me.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 635
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 828
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 813
dude

her tactic is nice...but if you want her back to your bed..call me...i am the S.W.A.T Team for wives...i bring her back to you....

nothing is more sweet than fucking a married housewife while husband watching and helping her to enjoy

more pics of her....cause my (down Force) started moving and growing...

what a sexy slut she is ...omg

You can continue to accept what is cuming, to you or you can change the way of fucking her. There are so many different ways to make a woman cum that there is no excuse for misfiring.

Stretch the time foreplay, take your sweet time eating pussy, use your fingers and bend them so that you stroke her G-spot. Don’t forget her boobs, find out what other parts of her body are super sensitive. It could be her ears, neck, or the inside of her upper legs. If you use a vibrator at her clit she goes off like a rocket. Manipulate, titillate her anus, when she cums push your finger in her hind hole. You can pleasure her by inserting your prick and a dildo in her pussy at the same time.
There are uncountable ways to get her satisfied.
BtW, very nice pictures of her cunt being streched. Is this one of her fuckers driving his cock home?

Hot wives vs. hot husbands: you're right. The outcomes are not "fair."

Made wife a Slut—

MADE WIFE A SLUT said:
.... We started swinging early in our marriage. It was my idea.... My wife went along with it and later took to it like a duck to water. I later talked her into having an open marriage.... My wife [agreed].... [she] fucked about 10 men for ever girl I went to bed with. .... She [now] fucks whom ever she wants.

This seems consistent with the observation that when a married woman signals her availability to other men, that generates much more excitement than when a married man signals his availability to other women.

It also brings to mind some comments by Cherry Lee in the "Hot Wives / Cuckold Husbands" section of her former web site "New Directions," which she and her partner Ronnie West no longer maintain (unfortunately). She mentioned that the divorce rate among couples who have "open marriages" is quite high, and speculated (she did not claim to know the reasons, specifically) that may be because an unspoken competition develops more-or-less inevitably between the husband and wife vis-a-vis who can bed more partners. The wife usually wins this competition easily, for the reason stated above (and as you found). The "losing" partner finds it more and more difficult to ignore (usually his) slowly-increasing jealousy, which finally leads to divorce.

MADE WIFE A SLUT said:
Two nights ago we were making love and she told me that if she did not get an orgasm during our fuck session that night, she was going to stop at a bar the next night and pick up a stranger that could fuck her to an orgasm. This is an unfair tactic she uses when she wants to pick up a man in our home town. She knows by telling me about her plan to fuck another man in our bed I always cum on the spot, thinking about what she said. After I cum, my dick goes soft....

Yes, definitely unfair....

MADE WIFE A SLUT said:
As in the past, she followed up on her plan. ....

Ah, your wife is a woman of her word.

MADE WIFE A SLUT said:
.... she still fucks in our home town whenever she wants to.

Good for your wife. You should be proud that such a sexual woman, who is so attractive, sensuous and seductive she can have virtually any man she wants, chose to allow you to marry her and become her cuckold.

MADE WIFE A SLUT said:
She knows I love to see her with a stange dick in her pussy or mouth, and she knows that I will cum on the spot when she puts that picture in my mind.

Sounds like your wife knows you well. Her control is excellent.

MADE WIFE A SLUT said:
I think it is a little unfair that she uses it [her ability to manipulate me] to get her way all the time.

Yes, definitely unfair. But you love it. Recall your statement about cuming immediately when your wife paints pictures in your mind of her fucking and sucking the cocks of other men.

MADE WIFE A SLUT said:
Life is not fair....

Like you, former President John F. Kennedy once said: "Life is not fair." So you're in good company with that observation.

MADE WIFE A SLUT said:
.... and I did help make her into a slut.

Yes, you did.

MADE WIFE A SLUT said:
I will continue to accept what is cuming to me.

If you do, you're a good man. Perhaps before too much longer your seductive cuckoldress will begin bringing you beautiful infants to care for with love and affection while she is out on dates with her lovers.

The nature of your post, and your concluding comment, suggest that your chances for a long, erotic and mutually-satisfying marriage will be highest if you move beyond your original desires to freely fuck other women, and instead remain faithful to your sexually-successful wife as her cuckold as she continues to enjoy a variety of lovers.

Simultaneously (as noted by Enser, above), it is essential to master the art of satisfying your wife — i.e., bringing her to orgasm — prior to penetrating her and ejaculating yourself. See, for instance:

A Guide to Cunnilingus and

Female Ejaculation, the Female Prostate, and the G-Spot

These links are "subpages" of The-Clitoris.com

Regards—

Custer

You use the word "unfair" a lot, but be honest: don't you want an unfair relationship where she gets what she wants and you don't? Unfairness turns me on...

Bullshit I think he should DEF fuck other women, If she wants to have fun then that is FINE, but if they agreed to it, it should go both ways. . . besides, he gets to keep his man hood that way, and even though my fiance gets fucked, I fuck her friends, or any sexy little bitch that will put my dick in her mouth, then let me pin her down for a pounding. I guess im not really a good cuck am I? lol

Users who are viewing this thread