• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife, The Slutty *****, who I Love

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
We were having good time in Canary Island with My Wife Shaila. That was our second trip to those places. Ofcourse it was a lot of sunshining every day and it was also very warm, at least for us from northern country.
We took a little drink ( dont like much, neither of us). We went to the part of Playa Del Ingles. Walking in the beach long time. Went to some bar to take "Cuba libre" and the two more. When we start to walk again on the beach my wife, also , saw a woman naked lying on the sunchair, legs spreaded. Shaila asked waht would I think if she also would like to take sun like that? A lot of men could see her open cunt, really nice breasts, the whole naked body. I was some seconds quite silence and the thought was rounding in my head, through my brains. After thinking some time I asked if she like to do that ? She admitted she would like the idea. Do You want to walk without any clothes when we here on the beach? Do You allow me to do that she asked from me.?My "boy" in my trousers start to "wake up" the reason I could not understand and I needed to admit that it would be exciting for me too if she would do that. At the same moment she took her clothes, started to walk in very good way so that her big brown area and in the middle of them standing nipples could see everybody very clear.
After walkin about one kilometer or one mile it was two chairs free there on the beach and Shaila asked if we could stay there. I said oukey and saw at same that both sides it was young good looking guys there, naked too, and they were very straight looking My Wifes naked body.

Shaila also spreaded her legs very openly and started flirting with other men. Soon one of those men asked me if I will allow him to spread sunscream to My Wifes body. ???????? In my mind ! Shaila asked , please Teijo, let hin do that ???!!! Oukey I promised. It was really fantastic to follow both of them how horny they started to be. Brad was the mans name,.He did good job.To My Wife.He also put that cream to Shailas cunt and done it with his hand first carefully but also very quickly. And I was only to follow that show, so was the other peoples also there , they had stopped to look that with tens of peoples. Men & Women. Everybody seemed to be more or less horny I saw.

Nothing more then happened but speaking, flirting on that time there. When we went back to hotel I think we both were very excited and horny of that happening on the beach and we started to fuck immediately after arriving to our room.
When doing My Wife she told me that this man from the beach, Brad, was also promised to come to meet us to our hotel this evening.
Brad came about seven a clock in the evening. He knocked to our door, I was on the balcon and so Shaila went to open the door, only bikinis on. When Brad saw My Wife he kissed Shaila, put her through the wall and undressed her quickly and asked her to go to bed and he undressed him too and asking anything more his cock was in My Wifes Cunt. He was doing that work long time, 15 to 20 minutes, at the first time. He did My Wife on that night five times and I also neede to look that from balcon.

After Brad leave our apartment I came in and told that I also want to PUT MY WIFE, not only wank my cock in my hand. Shaila said that she is waiting that but not for long, come in man, NOW. I need more cock, fuck me like brad did I Am Your *****, slut , bitch wife from now. It was really good to taste other man too.
From that first fuck with other man Shaila has been making whoring from time to time during ten years now. She has had at least 350 other man during this 10 years. She has been very fond of having making fucking with My Friends. They all know that My Wife is Slutty ***** and I like that too. But the best thing is that she has never told me that I can not fuck her anymore, the other side, she tells that it is REALLY the Big part of her game that she can tell me of her adventures and fuckings with others. She says also that she is waiting very much the time when she return home to me and can tell me what kind of SluttyWhore she has been tonight and she know that I Am always ready to fuck her TOO.

Lucky guy!

You are so very fortunate!

How many of us would love to have our wives behave that way - love hundreds sexually, but truly love ourselves as their loving, lifelong partners!

I know that when my wife was young, I ached for that, but did not want to impose myself on my wife's principles, for fear of damaging our permanent relationship and family. We did some swinging, but, when divorce was threatened, that was that. Maybe I should have insisted?

But probably, recognizing my wife's feelings was the best thing I could have done, and did. Who knows what the consequences would have been.....

Hot Wife making love with others.

Yes I agree with Yoy Recla. It could have been the reason that Your wife wouldn´t have divorced from You if She has allowed to make love with other men too. But Who knows what had happened if... I hope You will find nice new lady to love and She also You. Best wishes for >You. Geglu

Users who are viewing this thread