• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife teases me about the men she has

• Thread starteragado
  • Start date

agado

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2006
Just joined this site and it seems i am not alone in that my wife has other men ,,lots in fact . She goes out most evenings and does not return until the early hours . This has been going on for some time . Two years . Now she has started bringing them home and using our bed to fuck them. Will post pics when i have reduced them as she likes others to see her

follow up

I hope this pic loads ,,more to follow if you are interested

Attachments

• 9998999098.jpg
    9998999098.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3,293
keep em cumming

agado said:
I was intesrested in youur brief post about your wife teasing you I know just how you must feel, a little apprehensive, annoyed and maybe humiliated, dont worry that will pass. The thing is how do you feel about it??? are you secretly excited, cant wait ill she gets home to see how stretched she is or to hear about her conquests. My wife is doing the same sort of thing to me smiling and saying helo there to all the big jocks.
Yes keep the stories and pics coming we will all be interested.
Ypur wife looks lovely by the way
Sparky:)

Looking good

Give us more

Agado

Beautiful hot wife Sir. I feel content that she has no problem getting some cock anytime she wants it. Its very nice that she is sharing that pretty looking thing with so many men. I just regret I am not one of them. Please tell her that she bakes a very tasty looking creampie. Yes Agado we want MORE !!! Thanks to you and the lovely lady. okdeacon PS Where is her wedding ring?

more pictures please

This is one she presented me with a few months ago .

Attachments

• 98798777.jpg
    98798777.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 2,231
phone pics

belive me I know all to well what girls can do.

i always get great pics send by my gf to me when she is whoring around.at least this time she rememberd the condom

Attachments

• 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,186
agado said:
Hi, is load inside her your or her boyfriend?

nice! tell us more!

medameda said:
Hi, is load inside her your or her boyfriend?
The load inside her is her boyfriends ,,not mine !

A couple more pics

Hi seems ages since i last posted ( It actually is ) my wife still sees many other men and i ahve gotten very used to all of this and to some extent proud that she still attracts them .Unlike some others here i still have sex with my wife and it really does get me going knowing she has been with someone else just before .

Attachments

• clareweb.jpg
    clareweb.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 611
some more

had to reduce these to fit on

Attachments

• clegwebnew.jpg
    clegwebnew.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 343
  • tap11.jpg
    tap11.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 628
lucky you

Great photos. I love my wife to fuck others, I just want her to fuck and fuck so I can eat cream pies.I love to watch her with others the more the better. Nothing better than having a slut for a wife.

Great pictures agado :) Is that you in one of my favorite positions, or one of her boyfriends?

Glad you are both enjoying life, and tell her that her pictures are making people STIFF all over the country ;)

That is me in the picture ,,and yes it is one of my favorite postions

beautiful slutwife made to be fucked by big cocks.l love to wank over your sexy wife pic's
with my tiny boy cock. she could humiliate me while being fucked by real men

Anyone like to see more ? She has lots of pics

yes please more pics

future pics

agado, we look forward to future photos of your wife. would relly enjoy seeing vids posted of her in the vid section. One hot wife. keep them cumming.

Users who are viewing this thread