Wife Teaching Summer School -- Mostly Black Boys

• Thread starterwhitemanrg
  • Start date

whitemanrg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2005
EDIT by Will&Eve:

Reposting this here because apparently folks are responding to the op instead of reading the thread.

Everyone,

Let's take this thread on the assumption the man just got ideas from the situation and is NOT proposing student/teacher interaction.

If we go off in that direction I'll have to move the thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my white wife is teaching summer school, and her class is filled mostly with black boys.

she's also the cheerleader sponsor at her high school, and says a few of the squad's members are going out with blacks. my wife is only 28, so they feel they can tell her their business and that she'll be ok with it. two of the cheerleaders are fighting over the same black jock.

i know my wife dated a black guy before we married, and i'm wondering if she's tempted. she has stories about the girls every day, and also about the black boys in her class. she gives her cell number to them so they can call her, and in the past week has gotten a number of phone calls from students -- every time i ask her who called, it's a black boy, and she is very friendly with them.

we were at the mall earlier today, and two of her students -- both black and both very good looking -- came up to us and talked to her. she introduced me to them, but they pretty much ignored me. they were looking at her like they wanted to fuck her right there, and to be honest, it got me hot.

on the ride home, i asked her about it, but she told me they were both fucking girls on her cheerleading team.

any suggestions about where i go from here? should i get some IR videos? ask her more about the black boys? tell her she wants black dick?

very few of the boys in her class are under 18 -- almost all of them are 18-20 years old. these are boys who need the summer remedial program to get a diploma, and i wasn't talking about underaged kids.

whitemanrg said:
very few of the boys in her class are under 18 -- almost all of them are 18-20 years old. these are boys who need the summer remedial program to get a diploma, and i wasn't talking about underaged kids.

Well, if that's the case, then encourage your wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
post some pics of her, let us see what is making all those young men so horny!!!!!!!!1

Patience

Wait until they are OUT of school before engaging anything. Yeah, put the idea in your wife's head but as far as acting out on anything, I would wait to proceed.

just along for the ride

it sounds to me like you dont have to do anything.she knows exactly what she's doing.
either enjoy the ride or get off.

White, I do know how that is. I was already 18 as a Junior and my Black Boyfirend was in same class at 19 nearly 20.
I am also white and went to a very urban city school.
Many of these boys were totally dreamy and I dated 10 of them my senior year.

I was a cheerleader at a Catholic highschool in the DC area and I dated a black jock. It didn't seem wierd since I loved him and he was so nice.

thawks said:
Lets see now! Wife = teacher, students = teenagers......yes my suggestion is to leave this fantasy in you head and the bedroom only. If you want IR sex with you and your wife, get an adult.
Good advice or get freee meals and laundry done for ya

encourge her to fuck the black boys!

Jest be sure they are legal and not in her school

That's right. Remember all-black fraternities need mature white hoes for a REAL frat party!!

I think she still has not got enough of it, yet.

get her to enjoy her feelings for thewse big dick black teenagers and tell her it is ok to fuck them unprotected.

Maybe not something you should do irl but have to admit that the fantasy is pretty exciting ;)