Wife takes on young guy

• Thread starterpta_hotwife
  • Start date

pta_hotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2009
clips4sale.com
My wife became a hotwife when she was 38 by taking on a young college guy (story and picture in another forum).

That was just the beginning.

My wife followed a similar m.o. here. She met this guy online and we invited him over for a drink. Once again, within a few minutes he was sucking on her tits on the couch. Then, it was upstairs for more fun. I took pictures and video, and let him hold the camera while he was driving her from behind for a very cool POV shot...

Attachments

• HW__1.jpg
    HW__1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,695
  • HW__2.jpg
    HW__2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,346
  • HW_3.jpg
    HW_3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,848
This guy did a very nice job with R. It was all over pretty fast though -- about an hour from when she first sucked him.

Attachments

• HW_4.jpg
    HW_4.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,238
  • HW_5.jpg
    HW_5.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,838
This was amazing. I was sitting in a chair while she got pounded to an orgasm right in front of me, looking into my eyes.

Attachments

• f4.jpg
    f4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,234
I didn't want to miss the action at the other end, though, so I gave him the video camera and let him record the action.

Attachments

• hw_6.jpg
    hw_6.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,678
Very hot! She's got some amazing tits.

Awesome! She needs a BBC though!

she looks good getting nailed in those boots!

You need to give him a 24/7 pass so that he can form a long-term relationship with your wife. It would help him to hone his seduction skills at this early age, so that he will be able to commit to other girlfriends in the fullness of time. He can learn a lot off your wife and she will enjoy teaching him.

Nice hot adventures!

Saraha said:
You need to give him a 24/7 pass so that he can form a long-term relationship with your wife. It would help him to hone his seduction skills at this early age, so that he will be able to commit to other girlfriends in the fullness of time. He can learn a lot off your wife and she will enjoy teaching him.

Actually, she moved onto other guys. This guy was a one-time-only thing. Still fun though.

Nice photo sequence :) I'd love to feast on those tits of hers before she shows my how good her mouth is.

Feel free to tell us and show us lots more of her adventures.

Glad to see her enjoying herself!

where upstate ny around? college student here

very nice. i bought a few of your vids... HOT! I would love to see her face though... if I had to compain about SOMETHING... but she is a total hot woman!

SWTXSHARED said:
Great stuff! My shared wife is 39 and she did a Texas A&M student this summer while visiting her sister. It was also a one time deal, he's engaged. Those young college boys sure get horny!

as a former student... whoop!

Fantastic shots of this wife. I happen to also be a young guy who loves fucking older wives, where is she?

Young and hard

There's nothing more exciding to me then to see some big hard young cock turning my wife into a hot old cum bucket . Then telling me to clean his huge thick cum load .