• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife taken by Father-in -Law Ch 3

• Thread starterexecutive
  • Start date

executive

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
Taken by Father-in Law Chapter Three

This was going to be the final chapter, but it was too long. So more to come. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter Three

The story so far is as posted in Chapters One and Two (my mistake I posted chapter two in wife pics section) Chapter two ended with me locked outside some sort of hostel and my lovely wife Karen trapped inside with the father-in-law (Ron).

I begged Ron to let me in. I had promised to stay by her side and now she was alone and vulnerable. He laughed, but then to my surprised opened the door. Come in and join fun he said. I was pushed into a large room that was used as canteen. There were rows of tables and chairs. It was pretty filthy and dark. In the room there were at least 30 men, everyone looked as though they slept rough for most the year. Ages seemed to run form about 30 to 90! The odour of unwashed and filthy bodies coupled with cheap liquor was overpowering. The noise was deafening. A fight had started in one corner and the rest were gathered around cheering. I was pushed roughly towards a chair and before I could do anything a handcuff was locked onto one of my wrists and then onto a radiator. I was stuck and couldn’t move from where I was sitting.

Ron climbed onto a chair and clapped his hands a few times. He was obviously in control as all the men stopped and turned to him. “Gentlemen as promised the evening entertainment is about to start. But let me first introduce you to our benefactor this evening.” He pointed to me. “This very nice man has given us a present this evening. A present we can all unwrap and use. His lovely wife Karen. The men gave a great cheer and laughed at my obvious discomfort. One guy who must have been 250lbs and at least 6 ft stood before and lifted up a soiled T shirt to reveal huge stomach. He was sweating profusely and reeked of booze. He reached inside the track suit he was wearing and pulled out his cock which was brutal in size, both long and thick. This is my present for your wife he said, rubbing his cock up and down.

Ron clapped his hands again. Gentlemen let me remind of the rules. You will only do what I say. Each man has a raffle ticket. We will draw numbers for each game. Anyone breaking the rules will be thrown out. My thoughts were racing what the fuck were these games.

Ron continued. The first 8 numbers for the first game are… He reeled of the numbers and there was a cheer after cheer as the winners came forward. Everyone else back Ron shouted. A space was cleared in the middle. A single chair placed in the space. Ron clapped once again. Bring Karen in. The room fell silent as the door at the far end opened and Karen slowly walked into the room. She looked fantastic. The short black dress just showed her body off to perfection. But her face was frozen with fear. She looked so vulnerable as she made her way to the chair and without a word sat down. She crossed her legs to try to cover the view of her thong. She looked up at me and gave a sort of half, brave smile and nodded slightly. I pulled at the handcuffs but there was no way I could move to help her.

Ron was talking again. This is the first game. Each of you 8 men will draw from the hat a part of Karen’s body. You know what to do then, but remember no touching. Karen starred at the hat as the first man came forward. He was one of the younger men, very skinny and pale, with greasy long hair. He was smirking at Karen and licking his lips in anticipation. He pulled out a piece of paper from the hat. Thighs, I have got her thighs. He walked slowly towards her. The room was silent with expectation. He stood close to her and slowly dropped his trousers and pulled down a disgusting pair of pants. He took his cock in his hand and slowly started to pump it, just inches from Karen’s face. She tried to turn away but each time he moved with her. As he cock grew larger and larger, she stopped struggling and just starred at it as if in a trance. He was pumping harder and harder and crowd of men started to cheer and urge him on. And then he knelt down and with a huge grunt he shot his load all over Karen’s legs. His spunk drizzled along her thigh. She let a scream and used the back of her hand to flick it onto the floor. Tears started to run down her eyes. Next man shouted Ron. Another lowlife drew a paper from the hat. “Back” he shouted and stood behind Karen pulling his cock until he too came all over her. The cum rolled down her back and onto the black silk dress staining it. “Next” shouted Ron. And so it continued. Each man came forward a shot his load over my wife. Next were her hair then feet, then the front of her dress. As each load hit her she cried out and winced. I was counting, that was five, where next on her body. The next guy got her feet. Then to my horror it was her face. She tried to avoid it but he was too quick and great glob of cum hit her in the eye. I watched fascinated as it rolled down her cheek and dripped of the side of her face. She didn’t say a word but just lower her head and sobbed. One more to go. I couldn’t think where the last one would go. The last winner stepped forward. He must have been well over 70 years of age. Surely he couldn’t do anything. He pulled out the paper and in a weak voice cried. I’ve got her tits. A huge cheer from the men. He walked to wards her. She raised her head to look at him. Pleading with him not to do it. “No, please, no please no” she said over and over in a quite voice. The old boy removed his trouser and pants. His cock wasn’t that large but his balls were massive. He started to masturbate looking directly at her tits still covered by the spunk stained dress. The outline of her nipples was clear to see. Ron stood behind Karen and whispered in her ear. Karen shouted “No I wont” He said something again and pointed towards me. Karen shock her head and then looking directly at me she reached up to the clasp behind her neck that was holding the dress up and slowly undid it. The dress fell forward and she folded her arms across her chest to keep it up. Ron pointed to me again and said to Karen “get on with it”. Karen looked directly at me as she slowly lowered the dress. Every man in the room moved forward to get a better look. The old boy pumped his cock harder and harder as slowly Karen’s breast were revealed. As her nipples were ******* another cheer went up and she then let the dress fall. I was looking at my wife covered in spunk sitting in a room fall of disgusting men starring at her ******* breast. As the old boy shot his load directly onto her tits hitting one nipple I felt my cock explode and I also came. I couldn’t believe this had happened. I tried to cover myself up, but the growing stain in my trousers was spotted by Ron. He laughed and said “Hey guys he likes watching us play with his wife.

Comments please. Another chapter on the way.

Reactions: geordiekev
nice story. i love the idea of introducing my new wife to my family and my brother/dad/uncles get their wicked way with her in front of everyone. its all about family love!

Users who are viewing this thread