• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife spending Thanksgiving and weekend with BF

• Thread starterMistressMusespet
  • Start date
M

MistressMusespet

Hello All. Happy holidays!! My wife is spending Thanksgiving and the weekend with her BF and another couple they swing with. They are staying at a house up in the mountains. She had me shaving and dolling her up all evening Wednesday. They swing with this other couple a few times a month. I have never met them before. Ms Val says he has a very nice member and she is very tasty.
They left me in the house for the whole time that they are gone. I am to do my chores and wait till they return. She can check on me at anytime from either her iphone or ipad with the camera's they have put in the house. Ms Val told me that if i get all my chores done and don't disturb them , she might let me out of my chastity belt. It has been 11 month's since i last had an orgasm. She laughed and said "I will be fucked hard and put away wet everyday" with her lover and friends.She left me his underwear and hers to sniff when i go to bed . I am to stay naked all day. So tomorrow while everyone is having a Thanksgiving meal. I will have the can of Turkey hash that she left. Since it's already cooked. She wants me to just open the can and scoop it into my bowl cold.She will be watching me to make sure i follow all of her instructions for the weekend.
I'm off to go start my chores for the night. Have a great TD . i know i will be to busy to enjoy it. She is tough on me . But by obeying her , I prove how much i love and worship her
rachel

Yes, that is a good way to prove your unconditional love for her.
Eating turkey hash cold will be a challenge, but your mind is ready for it.

Do you wear female panties 24/7?

If you put his underwear over your head, then you can take deep breaths and drink his essence. When she un-cages you, you need to write a post for us all with all the juicy details about it.

Is your bowl on the floor?
Does she let you drink alcohol?
Has she suggested that a guy comes around and gives you anal sex while she with her lovers?

I got a text from her last night. She told me to STAY OFF THE FURNITURE if I knew what was good for me. She would allow this one slip up. Next mistake would mean. The belt doesn't come off till new years. She also reminded me to sleep with on the floor in my corner bed on the floor with their underwear near my face so the four of them can check with the cameras. I hate those cameras!!!
I hope She is having a great time. I wish I was there to clean up after them.rachel

I got a text last night from Ms Val's boyfriend telling me to make sure i get to bed at 9:30with his jockeys near my nose.That they would be watching me.He also said to enjoy his underwear. He wore them for 3 days prior to them leaving. He wanted me to just sniff and wait to clean them on camera in front of the 4 of them on Sunday He also said that it's too bad that i can't see Ms Val with the other woman putting on a show for the "men"
Then Ms Val texted me goodnight before She and the other man would be spending the night together while Her BF would be with the other woman.I'm not allowed to text or call them unless it's a emergency. So i sit here in my chastity hoping that someday She might let me enjoy her warmth around my little pee pee again. It's hard knowing that you are being watched and recorded 24/7.
rach

U R making good posts here, keep up the good work, continue to roleplay until your lifestyle becomes your reality automatically, and you no longer think of escaping back through the mirror to the vanilla world of disappointments and boring moments.

MistressMusespet said:
Hello All. Happy holidays!!

Hello Rachel. Happy holidays to you too!

MistressMusespet said:
My wife is spending Thanksgiving and the weekend with her BF and another couple they swing with. They are staying at a house up in the mountains.

Nice... I hope your boss-wife, her lover and their friends had an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

MistressMusespet said:
She had me shaving and dolling her up all evening Wednesday.

Very good. You performed one of your duties as your boss-wife's cuckold...

MistressMusespet said:
They swing with this other couple a few times a month. I have never met them before. Ms Val says he has a very nice member and she is very tasty.

Well, if your boss-wife and her lover and their friends find that erotic then that, of course, is what they should do. And, it's good to see you accord your boss-wife proper respect by referring to her as Ms. [her first name].

MistressMusespet said:
They left me in the house for the whole time that they are gone. I am to do my chores and wait till they return. She can check on me at anytime from either her iphone or ipad with the camera's they have put in the house.

Hm... remotely-accessible surveillance cameras that enable your boss-wife and her lover to monitor you at all times are a wonderful thing, aren't they...? Um, I guess...

Anyway — do you have a job i.e. are you employed outside your home? Or, are you your boss-wife's full-time stay-at-home submissive househusband?

MistressMusespet said:
Ms Val told me that if i get all my chores done and don't disturb [her and her lover], she might let me out of my chastity belt.

That sounds strongly-motivating, for sure. What kind of chastity belt does your boss-wife require you to wear?

MistressMusespet said:
It has been 11 months since I last had an orgasm.

Ah... so your boss-wife manages you with exceptional severity...

MistressMusespet said:
She laughed and said "I will be fucked hard and put away wet everyday" with her lover and friends.

Your boss-wife will have you fucked anally every day (for some period of time) by her lover and his friends...? And put you to bed each night with your asshole filled with their cum...?

You might suggest to her it would be less messy on such occasions if she were to require you to insert a tampon in your asshole after your anal fuckings, then keep it in until the next time you have to take a shit, then possibly insert a fresh one (if that is her pleasure)...

MistressMusespet said:
She left me [her lover's] underwear and hers to sniff when I go to bed.

I must say, that sounds like sort of a limited reward for faithfully and successfully doing your housework chores...

MistressMusespet said:
I am to stay naked all day. Tomorrow, while everyone is having a Thanksgiving meal, I will have the can of [pre-cooked] Turkey hash she left for me. She wants me to just open the can and scoop it into my bowl cold.

And, I gotta' tell ya', that doesn't sound like much of a Thanksgiving dinner for being such an obedient submissive cuckold...

MistressMusespet said:
She will be watching me to make sure i follow all of her instructions for the weekend.

More remote surveillance... what a wonderful thing, I guess...

MistressMusespet said:
I'm off to go start my chores for the night. Have a great TD.

Very good. And, thank you (retrospectively since Thanksgiving has come and gone).

MistressMusespet said:
i know i will be to busy to enjoy [the Thanksgiving weekend]. She is tough on me. But, by obeying her I prove how much i love and worship her. —rachel

It certainly sounds like your boss-wife is tough on you. And, there seems to be no doubt you are proving your devotion and much, much more to her on a daily basis.

MistressMusespet said:
I got a text from [my boss-wife] last night. She told me to STAY OFF THE FURNITURE if I knew what was good for me. She would allow that one slip-up, but my next mistake would mean [my chastity] belt won't come off 'til New Years.

Oh, oh.... so you were caught violating one of your boss-wife's rules. I hope you managed to get through the remainder of Thanksgiving weekend without any further violations (caught via her remote surveillance of you).

MistressMusespet said:
She also reminded me to sleep on the floor in my corner bed with their underwear near my face so the four of them can check with the cameras.

Hm... so your boss-wife requires you to sleep on the floor as well as keep off the furniture and eat out of a bowl on the floor. You might consider recommending this forum for her consideration:

Should women put men on leashes? Or: Male leash laws
Comments: Male Leash Laws

MistressMusespet said:
I hate those cameras!!!

That's not too difficult to understand...

MistressMusespet said:
I hope She is having a great time. I wish I was there to clean up after them. —rachel

It sounds like an important aspect of your boss-wife, her lover and their friends having a great time was her humiliating remote surveillance of you with her home web cameras accompanied by ordering you around via text messages. Apparently they find that more personally amusing and rewarding than having you there on the scene, in the nude wearing only your chastity device, and requiring you to clean up after them.

Given that you are your boss-wife's full-time, stay-at-home, submissive cuckold househusband (I gather), and given that, as such, you are your boss-wife's slave, how does she manage your finances?

That is, does your boss-wife keep you on an allowance? Or, does she give you money only when she orders you to go out and purchase something? Or, do you have access to her household finances but before purchasing anything she requires you to ask her for permission (which she might or might not grant)?

Thanks in advance for any additional updates you might be allowed to post informing us of your humiliating existence as your boss-wife's slave cuckold.

Users who are viewing this thread