• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Say Yes to Cock Cage...that's it

• Thread starterjoebloweye
  • Start date

joebloweye

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2011
Hi All,

for years I have been fantasising with my wife about cuckolding (but its really my fantasy she shares it via role play but wont initiate it).

This has never transpired into anything physical on any level, except recently she agreed and genuinely actually likes the idea of my being in a cock cage.

I actually dont know why she likes this idea, it does genuinely seem to turn her on which is great, when I asked her why I think she indicated it would be a bit different and allow her to get horny etc etc, nothing exception. I've told her it will force me to use a dildo on her and do anything she requires to get her satisfied.

There is nothing else she is willing to do except this (and also use a dildo and let me fantasise verbally with her). She doesn't do any of the verbal fantasising except gets into it at the time, but as soon as I say anything like would you like to watch another cock cum online etc she says no and she is just doing this for me.

However, the cock cage, albeit nothing major, seems good, so I am going to buy one (probably leather one first then CB-6000), and she how she responds, will be interesting to see if that goes anywhere at all.....

She is very hot in bed and loves wanking my cock right on her pussy lips, increasingly I either fuck her right at the end of sex after about 1 hour or not at all, so the cock cage will be interesting.

I wonder if this will be progess or just different?

Joe

MacNfries said:
IMO ... Cock cages are just a result of penis envy that women have had for ages. Women feel that controling a penis, by caging it, gives them power over the penis ... maybe yes (psychologically) and maybe no. I know my wife has more than once envied the fact that guys that are needing to pee, can just whip it out and pee practically anywhere, whereas, women need a private place to squat and then need paper to wipe. So the cock cage is a form of retribution for all the advantages women perceive men have because of their penises.

You know, voluntarily going into a cage is totally different from being put in one. Its sort of like putting yourself in a very tight encloseure (like a coffin) where YOU hold the key to get out. Now, give the key to someone else and allow them to lock you in that very tight coffin, with you depending on them to let you out when you ask. Suddenly the "comfort zone" disappears and you don't feel quite so calm ... and you question ... "will this person let me out of this coffin when I ask them too?".

So, be careful what you ask for here ... especially if you acquire one of the unremovable type cock locks that have a peg that inserts up your ass so you can't slide out of the cage. There, you will certainly be at the mercy of whomever holds the key. Mac ;)

==============

Mac n Cheese has been squatting to piss
for yrs so pay him no mind :D

Hmmm... well I am not sure if penis envy is the reason she would get turned on by me wearing a cock cage. Maybe wishful thinking but I was more thinking that it was about her being able to exercise some power over me, giving her control in a way she can accept, and allow her to feel OK about me having to invent alternate ways for her to cum.

Maybe I am wrong? I would really appreciate feedback...

Hi JOe. If you are serious, really want this, skip the leather and go right for the CB. Much better product.

Users who are viewing this thread