Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Wife Raises Cocks While Fundraising

Formerly called Fireman's Carnival

by someone named Kathy B. with additions by

EroticWriter

Back-view.jpg

"Mark! I'm over here!" I waved my hands wildly, trying to get my husband's attention. It was useless
though; my husband couldn't hear me over the noise of the crowd and he hadn't noticed our booth when he walked past.

"Hey, lady. Can we get some pies here or not?" A sweaty, overweight man stood beside three sweaty, underweight kids. Each child clutched a dollar bill in their dirty little fists.

I took a last look at Mark's back, disappearing behind the Ferris Wheel. Oh, well, he'd keep looking
until he found me. I'd get his attention the next time I saw him. I turned back to my customers.

"Certainly, sir," I smiled. "How can I help you?"

"What do we have to do, anyway?" the man asked as the children started playing in the dirt.

"It's very simple," I replied. See that man's head in the middle of the bullseye?" Brian Wallace's balding pate was the only part of his body you could see. The rest was completely hidden inside the tent behind him.

A drawstring kept him from pulling his head back inside. "You can buy whipped cream 'pies' for a dollar apiece. You have to throw from behind the counter. If you hit him directly, you win one of the big teddy prizes.

If your pie lands in one of the other rings, you win that prize. All the money goes to benefit the
local animal shelter. Have some fun for a worthy cause!"

"Ok, gimmee three pies. Hey! You guys were crying to do somethin'. Do you want to do this or not?" he cuffed one of the children in the back of the head.

I bent over to pull three pies from under the counter and heard him chuckle. "Maybe I should wait
until it's your turn," he hooted. "I'd get two bulls eyes instead of one. Damn big ones, too." He laughed loudly at his own joke as he stared at my body..

I blushed. I knew what he was referring to. I'd worn this top because Mark liked seeing me in it,
forgetting I'd be bending over all day.

Every time I did, the scoop neck fell open and people could see all the way to my bra. I'm not small on top so that made for a pretty vulgar display.

Guys had been staring at my tits all day and occasionally making remarks but this was the first pig to say something in front of his kids.

I handed him his pies and moved to the side so he could throw. It didn't matter; I loved the animal
shelter but we needed money to operate and the fire-man's carnival was one of our biggest fundraisers. If it meant letting a few jerks ogle my body, who cared?

I could put up with it for a few hours.

I talked with Betty Johnson, the woman in charge of our booth, while trying to keep an eye out for Mark.

Finally I saw him walking on the other side of the midway.

"Betty, I need to go talk to Mark. I'll be right back," I thrust my money apron into her hands and
dashed around the end of the counter.

Betty laughed. "You've been married five years and you're still running after him? You need to get him trained!"

Mark gave me a big hug when I caught up to him.

"Hi, Kathy, where've you been? I've walked the whole place three times!"

"Well, I tried to get your attention but you didn't see me. What's going on?"

"Nothing much. How long do you have to work?" Mark looked bored. "I have a softball game later."

"I'm working at the pie toss counter until one, then I have to be the target for an hour," I replied. "Then I'm done. Will that be in time for your game?"

"Sure. I'm going over to the beer tent with Jerry. This is kind of lame." He grinned. "Maybe I'll come
visit you when you're in the bullseye."

"Don't you dare," I warned him. "If you hit me with a pie, I'll never forgive you!"

"Maybe I'll be aiming for another bullseye," he said slyly, as I felt his hand knead one of my cheeks,
squeezing it firmly.

"Mark!" I squealed. "People can see!" I looked around but the carnival was so crowded that nobody
paid much attention to us, hugging each other off on one side.

"Bye, babe. I told Jerry I'd be right over. I'll swing by every once in a while," Mark gave me a big
kiss, squeezed my rear one more time and drifted off into the crowd.

The next couple of hours passed quickly. My best friend Holly came on and we had a lot of fun. Holly
is a shameless flirt, although she's happily married.

She loves to flash her boobs and rear end in men's faces and being around her helps me loosen up a little too. I'm not as relaxed as she is but I quit worrying about showing a little boob when I bent over or whether my skirt lifted a little in the breeze.

I even flirted back a little after I saw how much money Holly got the guys to fork over. It made the time fly and we raised a lot of money for the shelter.

I saw Mark a couple of times and once he even bought a couple of pies and tossed them at Betty when she was the target.

Soon it was time for me to be the target. Believe it or not, I was looking forward to it. The tent is
set back far enough so you hardly ever get hit, you don't have any real responsibility except to smile and occasionally taunt people throwing pies, and you can get off your feet and rest.

Inside the tent is a padded bench. You get on all fours but the bench supports your weight and it's actually very comfortable

This position of course was placing my ass out to the rear but I was safely out of view being inside the tent.

After kneeling over the bench, I thrust my head out through the hole and Holly pulled the drawstring around my neck so I couldn't pop back inside if a pie came too close. I stuck my tongue out at the first customer as he laughed and took aim.

In the next fifteen minutes I was only hit twice. I saw Mark work his way through the crowd and pay for two pies. People that knew us starting cheering him on.

I started yelling that he better not. He laughed and handed his pies to two kids, who didn't even come close. Mark winked at me and mouthed the word 'later.'

As I watched, he walked down two booths and went around the side.

‘Mark’s coming back to see me! I was excited because I sensed what he might be thinking. I waited, wanting to look behind but I was locked in this position and could only see front and our customers.

A few minutes later, finally, I felt his hand on my ass, rubbing lightly. Beginning at my rear, Mark rubbed up my back, then back down and down over my legs. When he moved his hand back up, he flipped my skirt up over my back. I reached back with my hands and pulled it down but he pushed my hands out of the way and pulled it up again.

"Mark!" I whispered loudly. "Cut it out!"

"What?" Holly asked from the front. "Did you need something?"

Even though she was further away, she could better hear me then Mark could behind me.

"Uh, no," I stammered. "I'm fine."

I felt his hand rubbing my pussy through my panties. He soon slipped a finger under the band and into my quickly moistening cunt. I bit my lip and tried not to moan as one finger found my clit while another dug deep inside me.

My ass started rotating in circles and I didn't resist when he grasped my panties and pulled them down to my knees, then off me.

My pussy opened up under the steady pressure as he used the fingers of both hands and tugged my inner lips apart for a look see. Mark loves doing that. He also loves staring at my shaved pussy, something I had done recently to surprise him.

I tried to maintain a straight face as he began pushing two fingers into me while rubbing my clit with
his other hand. I reached back with my hands but I could only feel one pant leg so I started caressing that. When he turned to face me, I could reach his crotch. I fumbled with one hand and clumsily managed to unzip him and pull out his cock.

My fingers encircled the head, and as usual it felt so soft yet so hard, and big. I fingered part of his shaft and it too felt great- medium thickish and rock hard.

While he pumped my cunt with his fingers, I squeezed his cock until I felt him pull away and move behind me.

Without much ceremony, his thumbs pried my cunt open and his cock pressed against me. I was so wet the first few inches sank in easily and he pulled back and buried the rest with one long stroke.

I guess it was my strange bent over position because Mark seemed to be penetrating me even deeper than usual. I tried to keep quiet but I couldn't help moaning when I felt his balls grind into my mound.

Holly came over, concerned, and looked me in the face.

"Are you ok?"

By now he was fucking me with a steady rhythm. "I'm fine," I grunted. I did my best not to wiggle around as his cock stretched my pussy wider with each pass.

"Oh, dear. Your face is all red," Holly fussed. "I think you're getting sunburned." she went over to her
bag and grabbed some sunscreen. "Let me put some stuff on you."

"You don't have to do that. I'm fine." I just wanted Holly to go back to the counter before she realized what was happening. I was trying not to make noise but my body was being pushed forward with each stroke and I was starting to pant as I approached orgasm.

‘Surely she must be able to see how my body is being jerked forward and back,’ I was thinking

"Nonsense. What are friends for?" Holly began rubbing cream on my face, working it into my skin. I tried to focus on Holly, thinking I could prevent an orgasm if I ignored what was happening behind me.

It had the opposite effect. The light touch of her fingers caressing my face sent my already jangled nerves spinning even further out of control. I struggled not to show any emotion on my face as she worked on me.

Then I felt Mark’s finger, I think it was his thumb it felt so big, enter my anus. Mark does that sometimes when he wants to better feel my orgasm

I barely made it until she returned to the counter before my orgasm burst over me. I managed to keep quiet and hold my head still but my ass was bucking like a bronco as I wiggled and pushed back against him.

I knew Mark was feeling my intense orgasm now, maybe around my pussy lips and for sure at my anus. That always sets him off as he feels my anus contracting.

I felt a shudder, then his cock sank deep into me and hot liquid poured out into my throbbing cunt. His body collapsed over my back as he finished squirting his cum into me.

I felt his body weaken as he sort of leaned over my ass to rest for a minute.

We lay together like that for two or three minutes actually. I could feel his softened cock slowly pull out of my pussy as he straightened up.

As I felt my panties being tugged up and around my ass, I was smiling. I had just been given a great fucking by my husband, perhaps one of my best.

As I lifted my head, I looked out at the counter and saw my husband, freshly changed into his softball uniform, waving back at me.

My heart began pounding, almost as hard as it had been doing during my orgasm

Shit! Shit! Someone has just finished fucking me and it wasn’t my husband.

My first strange man, a great orgasm around a nice cock,’ and a thumb, and I hadn’t even seen his face!

"Hi, honey? Mark yelled back at me. “Holly says you're working another shift. I have to get going so I'll see you after the game." With a wave, he was off.

Of course I couldn’t wave back as my hands were behind the barrier.

I looked over at Holly in time to see a huge and greasy looking man hand her twenty dollars and he kept looking up at me with an expectant stare as I saw him walk toward the back of the tent.

I felt his presence behind me even before he touched me. This would, in actuality, be my first strange fuck. The other man, whomever he had been, I had not been aware.

With this man, the big greasy looking guy, I knew. My entire body shook as I felt hands on my rear and within seconds my panties had again been pulled down.

There was a pause, the briefest moment as I felt him staring at my pussy. Shaved. Wet. Soaking wet and maybe still partially open from the last man. Whatever he is seeing, I am sure that my face must be just as red as my pussy.

I could feel it, and knew he could see it, the cum I knew that must be flowing from my opened pussy.

I had not realized with the first man what had been happening because his cock had felt to be the same size and shape of my husband’s.

Except for the increased length, but I had not put two and two together as he had been putting the two of us together.

His cock opened me, and this time I felt the difference instantly. The greasy looking man was well hung, very. I tensed, waiting for the penetration that might go too deep.

His length came to an end before reaching the back of my pussy. Thank goodness, he was thick, very, but not too long for me.

As I felt extreme stretching, I tried to reach his body to push him away but I couldn't stop him. I was already so wet, and his cock felt good. Within a minute I was horny again despite my fear that we'd be caught.

Within minutes it had happened. My first cock other than my husband had given me an orgasm and I knew that I was going to cum with this man too.

Fuck he feels big, wonderfully so! I had not even so much as talked to this man, let alone become acquainted and maybe attracted. But I had seen him in advance and had been repelled by his appearance.

He was not attractive I knew, but despite that, his cock felt wonderful.

It’s strange, but I was actually thankful now that I was head locked into this box.

I could enjoy a desirable cock attached to an undesirable man.

For some reason he pulled out for a few seconds, maybe to take a look at my pussy. Twenty dollars! For a mere $20 this strange man was able to view, fondle and fuck my formerly innocent and faithful pussy!

I wondered how much that first man had 'donated.'

Then I felt his cock reenter me, pushing more easily this time into my freshly fucked pussy. This time he pushed hard, pressing his entire body it seemed, against my womanhood.

This man was rougher than the first had been, pounding hard at me as I held onto the bench and did my best not to cry out because he was banging me so hard.

I climaxed, and almost immediately and for the first time, my pussy began watching and waiting for a second orgasm. I almost made it.

I think I would have climaxed a second time but some man. with his wife and kids watching, was tossing pies at me. All three missed but one caught me on the chin.

I licked hungrily at the remnants of coconut cream pie as the man behind and inside me worked on filling me with his cream.

I was sure everyone out front had to know what was going on. I felt him grasp my hips and plunge deep, then fill me with a second load of cum. I was very aware of his throbbing, the contractions being more intense it seemed because of the tight fit.

No thumb needed this time.

When he stopped cumming, he almost immediately pulled out.

Again I felt my panties, now soaked, being tugged up and over my ass cheeks. He patted me gently on the ass and was gone without a word.

Doesn't any man carry a hanky in his pocket? It would be nice. I could feel his cum now, gallons maybe, coming out.

I looked up at Holly and saw that she was talking to still another man and as he looked in my direction and saw my face I saw him nod his head excitedly as he handed her a twenty dollar bill and started heading around the side of the tent next door in order to get to me.

This time, I knew, the next cock in me would be black. Holly, my dear friend Holly, had pimped me out to a black man this time!

He had a nice face too. I already knew, I wasn't going to resist being fucked by the irresistible.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck.' I felt his fingers pull my soaked panties down, and when he saw how wet I am I guess he figured I wouldn't need any foreplay.

'Maybe he'll have enough to fill me. I sure hope so, I'm so wet.'

The fingers left and were immediately replaced by something huge.

'Oh shit, oh shit.' Same thickness as that other man.

I groaned as I felt him enter, and as he gave me first one long and wonderful stroke and then another. Same thickness and a bit more length.

This time, it was looking, no, now feeling like I would be having my first multiple orgasms.

One orgasm hit and again my stretched pussy began working on that second orgasm.

I was gasping as I opened my eyes to see Holly staring at me, and then she said: "Lucky you."

Holly grinned at me as I stared out at her in dis-belief and shock at what she was doing. "Great news, Kathy. We're going to raise more money for the shelter than anybody else!"

Last edited:
Reactions: WimpHub2, leonm and BorrowMyWife
ohh this is a good one!

Very hot!

trippa said:

Trippa, I just read that one. The guy went overboard I think, on Kathy's original story, but most will find it enjoyable. I think I'll just leave my modified version as-is with our heroine enjoying a bbc.

I just went to the end of our story and pasted in the ending I had done on Darkwanderer. It's a bit more detailed in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Niceeeee!!!

Reactions: tommcam