• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife pounded in doggy

• Thread starterbigtitsguy
  • Start date
bigtitsguy said:
She moans so much when getting pounded from behind

View attachment 23b852f8-4a14-48c9-b18f-ec975575a923.mp4
Made my cock hard hat
Stroking to your wife's moans

2314786-e1b6e3ebd9d3dd71cd265c804279eab7.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Readyu
Katycock said:
Love those swinging tits
I do too! There’s nothing sexier than a pair of swinging, jiggling tits with big fucking nipples like she has flying around while getting her pussy fucked from behind. I’d love to be underneath her sucking on this big nippled soft hanging tits. I would suck as much of her tit into my mouth as I could fit into it.

• Love
Reactions: Katycock
Cumeatingwife said:
I do too! There’s nothing sexier than a pair of swinging, jiggling tits with big fucking nipples like she has flying around while getting her pussy fucked from behind. I’d love to be underneath her sucking on this big nippled soft hanging tits. I would suck as much of her tit into my mouth as I could fit into it.
We could share , each suck on one of them and I could jerk you off at the same time

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Katycock said:
We could share , each suck on one of them and I could jerk you off at the same time
Just make sure you both blow your loads all over her slut face and in her slut mouth ok.
Drench her face good and proper.

• Love
Reactions: Katycock and Cumeatingwife
LoveCumSluts said:
Just make sure you both blow your loads all over her slut face and in her slut mouth ok.
Oh, you know me. I want to empty my balls completely in her mouth, and then rub my cockhead all through the cum so she has to suck it off again, getting every last squirt of cum I have before she swallows it all.

• Love
Reactions: LoveCumSluts
LoveCumSluts said:
Deal

• Love
Reactions: Katycock
Cumeatingwife said:
Oh, you know me. I want to empty my balls completely in her mouth, and then rub my cockhead all through the cum so she has to suck it off again, getting every last squirt of cum I have before she swallows it all.
I love how you think. I would join with you on that quest and give her the whole contents of my balls too. In her slut mouth, of course.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife

Users who are viewing this thread