• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife out with negligee under fur

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
After going thru some difficult weeks were finallyback on track. Last nite I took My goddess to victorias secrets. She picked out a very hot outfit . a white top with pink and black lace trim, white stockings and tight lace panties. A trip to the shoe store for a set sparkling hi heels and she was all set. She left here at 7:00 fri nite and wont be home till 10:00 am tommorrow morning. She put a full length fur over her smoking hot outfit, the last thing I did for her was to put a tiny fingertip of honey into her already soaked and swollen pussy, just before she went out the door . She put the whole outfit, fur included, on last nit and practiced in front of her dressing mirror excatley how she would be standing when he opened the apt door. She opened the fur and put her hands on her hips, one leg slightly in front of the other. I told her the fur and negligee work because the fur says animal and the outfit screams fuck me hard. And he will, He is a real stud, he will fuck her twice before they fall asleep, Her favorite part of a sleep over is when he wakes up at 2 or 3 and wordlessly climbs on top of her roughly spreads her legs and fucks her hard and fast, he cums rolls off and goes back to sleep with out so much as a peck on her cheek. In the morning he will fuck her yet agian and send her on her way. When she gets home she take me up to dressing mirror and after kissing me for a brief moment she will put her hands on my shoulders and press. when I get seated on the floor she stand over me, her swollen red pussy fragrent with his cum and her juice, she will look down at me and say " Tell me you love me,Tell me you you will always be true to me and never look at another woman, and then beg to lick me clean.I CAN;T WAIT.

wonderful thought/ experience

Sounds like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread