• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife on play date

• Thread starterShow Or Tell
  • Start date

Show Or Tell

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2011
Here are a couple of shots of my wife having a play date with her boyfriend. A little info about us she gets together for her boyfriend every couple of weeks. Sometimes I stay, mostly watch and tag team her as needed. Other times I just drop her off, pick her up when their done or join in if she wants to finish with both of us. It all depends on what she feeling up for that day. No creampies, we only touch her not each other, I’m “larger” then her friend so no humiliation, just fun for all.
We're new to posting here so let us know if you would like to see more.

Attachments

• Sot5.jpg
    Sot5.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,513
  • Sot6.jpg
    Sot6.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,164
  • Sot7.jpg
    Sot7.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,742
I would love to see more, and to here how you got started.

Yes Show us MORE

hi
pics r very cool wud love to see pics of u all three showing ur assets and in action

She looks very nice :)

Additional play date pictures

Here's are a couple of more shots from that evening, we all had a great time. She likes multiple hands on her so she says it's more erotic when both of us are there. Personally I find it quite erotic walking in and seeing her naked with "fresh glow" to her.
Here is a link to another picture I posted of them from another evening.

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuck-bulls-pix/23338-favorite-picture.html

Attachments

• Sot8.jpg
    Sot8.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 801
  • Sot9.jpg
    Sot9.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,063
  • Sot10.jpg
    Sot10.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 948
  • Sot11.jpg
    Sot11.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,173
Saraha said:
What size cocks are we discussing?

========

not big enuff 4 u Sara Sahara

It is a very nice experience for a woman to be fucked vigorously, whilst others kneeling around, use their hands to massage all the other parts of her skin on display. Many hands make greater pleasure EVERYTIME - no hand or cock rests until she is satied.

Reactions: cynful
Oh... thats REAL nice. I would love to get a piece of that. Just fuck that pussy raw.

Saraha said:
no hand or cock rests until.........why would anyone want to stop while they are bruning eye candy into their grey matter?

That's right Saraha, nothing shall rest. Make sure to use your mouth as well. Kiss them feet and suck them toes while she's getting fucked.

Very hot Show Or Tell! Please keep posting stories and pics!

Somehow, no matter all the positions my wife loves to fuck in, it is missionary, with her spread wide the way Show or Tell's wife is, that is just the ultimate image in my mind, both when my wife is on a date, and all the rest of my waking hours when I'm fantasizing that she's on a date...

Lately, she's wanted it from me that way a lot more too, so I know it ain't just me...

Please keep it cummin' Show Or Tell!

Another Date

Here are a couple more shots of the wife on her date night. For their latest hook up I just dropped her off at the hotel, came back a couple of hours later to pick her up and get sloppy seconds. She was really wet waiting for her lover, I took a quick picture right before he knocked on the door.:)

Attachments

• sot2.jpg
    sot2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 619
  • Sot12.jpg
    Sot12.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 607
Thats what I call a play date!

Play dates.....

Show Or Tell said:
Here's are a couple of more shots from that evening, we all had a great time. She likes multiple hands on her so she says it's more erotic when both of us are there. Personally I find it quite erotic walking in and seeing her naked with "fresh glow" to her.
Here is a link to another picture I posted of them from another evening.

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuck-bulls-pix/23338-favorite-picture.html

play dates are just that...nothing serious..all sex..nothing more.:)

More pictures

Here's a couple more pictures from one of the play dates. Let her now what you think of her pictures.

Attachments

• Sot13.jpg
    Sot13.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 476
  • Sot14.jpg
    Sot14.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 279
  • Sot16.jpg
    Sot16.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 267
  • Sot17.jpg
    Sot17.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 363
  • Sot20.jpg
    Sot20.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 362
Wonderfull.!!!

She has really nice naked body.!!! Like to see HER Face too when making fucking with others than husband.

HOTTTTTTTTTTT PICS POST MORE YAAAR

anyone like to ditry talk about your wife msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

A INDIAN BLACK COCK

Your wife has a stunning body, I'm glad that you enjoy the lifestyle, no strings sex - great stuff. He looks a good size, and as you are bigger I'm sure she enjoys the experience, the stretching and being filled by two cocks.

Thanks for posting such erotic pics! She looks absolutley lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread