• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife naked in our appartment

SwissCouple

wifesharing couple
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2017
Switzerland
Wife being naked in your own appartment is nothing unusual, but my wife recently started to take quite some time in the morning/evening to get dressed.
Our appartment faces a hotel (mostly for businessmen) on the one side and neighbouring appartment blocks on the other side.
From both sides, the view into our appartment is unobstructed and particularly good at night when the lights are on.
Needless to say that hotel guests and neighbours have already seen my wife naked.

We've been enjoying the wifesharing lifestyle for about 2 years now, but always kept it a secret (e.g. bulls outside of our social group).
However, my wife so openly ******** her body to others who know where we live / who we are, kind of breaks the rule we had so far.

Not sure whether I should just enjoy it or rather stop it. Any thoughts on that? Anyrecommendations?

Reactions: JeffCA, Custer Laststand, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Take some photos for us, so we can better understand the sight lines ;)

Reactions: pasportsman and Lovetoshowher
I didn't understand what afuckn is going on in ur slut ..but i think she wanna abig fuckn cock to get well soon

with out pictures it didnt happen

Reactions: pasportsman
My question is this: how many of the men in either of the adjoining buildings socialize with you and/or your wife? And I will answer my own question: it doesn't matter!. If none of these men know either of you, your "secret" is safe. Your wife has clearly been "advertising" her charms. Why not let her see if any of these voyeurs are interested in actually "sampling" her charms? On the other hand, if any of these men know you or her, then your secret is out: you are married to a slut. Let her test the waters; it should be interesting to see who "bites". And no matter how many men "have" your wife, the only thing that is important is that after all the fucking is over. your wife goes home with you. Good luck to both of you.

Reactions: pasportsman, SquirmingSub and crt
fuckmywifeinnj said:
My question is this: how many of the men in either of the adjoining buildings socialize with you and/or your wife? And I will answer my own question: it doesn't matter!. If none of these men know either of you, your "secret" is safe. Your wife has clearly been "advertising" her charms. Why not let her see if any of these voyeurs are interested in actually "sampling" her charms? On the other hand, if any of these men know you or her, then your secret is out: you are married to a slut. Let her test the waters; it should be interesting to see who "bites". And no matter how many men "have" your wife, the only thing that is important is that after all the fucking is over. your wife goes home with you. Good luck to both of you.
Well said

SwissCouple said:
Wife being naked in your own appartment is nothing unusual, but my wife recently started to take quite some time in the morning/evening to get dressed.
Our appartment faces a hotel (mostly for businessmen) on the one side and neighbouring appartment blocks on the other side.
From both sides, the view into our appartment is unobstructed and particularly good at night when the lights are on.
Needless to say that hotel guests and neighbours have already seen my wife naked.

We've been enjoying the wifesharing lifestyle for about 2 years now, but always kept it a secret (e.g. bulls outside of our social group).
However, my wife so openly ******** her body to others who know where we live / who we are, kind of breaks the rule we had so far.

Not sure whether I should just enjoy it or rather stop it. Any thoughts on that? Anyrecommendations?
I think you should let her ****** herself as she likes. I get a thrill myself when my gf shows off in sexy clothes...

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I am surji +91-9745608207, newbie to cuckolding. Pls add me in cuckold group. I desperately want to be a cuck

fuckmywifeinnj said:

Well, on the side facing the hotel, the guests are changing after 1 or 2 days usually - hence we don't know them. But yes, you're rigth: They may have some interes in "sampling" her; especially since they are on a business trip most often.

On the other side - facing other appartment blocks - of course we know some of the people living there. Especially the 2 people in a shared flat (man & woman, but no couple) being closest to our appartment have a good view into our rooms. And I know he already had the pleasure of watching my wife...

Reactions: Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread