Wife lost at pool “True Story”

• Thread starterOldcuck
  • Start date

Oldcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2022
We had just moved to Tulsa Ok. And didn’t know anyone so we decided to join the Elks lodge, after a few trips there drinking, dancing and shooting pool we got to know a few of the regulars and the officers of the lodge, my wife Donna liked shooting pool more than me and was pretty decent and one of the officers liked playing as well so they ended up shooting several games a night, I mostly people watched and listened to the music.
One night after we had been out we were getting frisky in bed and I told her how I saw Hal look at her ass and cleavage when she bent over to shoot and said he was attracted to her, she kinda blew it off and the next morning we were driving to Missouri for the day and I asked her what she thought of Hal and she replied he was nice looking and a nice guy, I asked if she would ever sleep with someone like him ? She acted a bit mad but said if she weren’t married she would go out with him if he asked.
I kept pushing the issue and told her I’d be ok with it if certain criteria was met!! She asked what that was, I told her she couldn’t hide it from me, she couldn’t turn me down for sex afterwards, she had to give me details and lastly she had to score the fuck session on my ass with a paddle ( I’m into getting spanked really hard).
On our way back she asked me how it should happen and I told her to make a bet on a pool game and if she lost she had to go clean his house on a Saturday or Sunday.
The following Friday night she was playing pool while I was listening to the band and she came over and asked me to dance, she told me she made the bet and lost, my dick got hard right then !! We went home that night and she wouldn’t let me fuck her because she was going to his house the next morning to “ clean” !!

The next morning she was up and showered pretty early and said what if he expects me to really just clean ?? I told her to take off her bra and panties and go in a white t shirt, her tits weren’t huge but they were very perky for a 42 yr old !! I said when you take your jacket off he should get the hint, so she did what I told her and kissed me bye, I watched her drive away and went inside to jerk off !!
About 2 hrs later she came home and was very happy, we went inside and she undressed and you could see her pussy had been fucked hard it was red and swollen ! She told me that when she got there he was in a bathrobe when he let her in and they talked a minute and she took her jacket off and his eyes about bugged out! She smiled and told him she usually cleans topless! He just said ok ! So she pulled her shirt off and then just walked up and started kissing him, he started feeling her tits and kissing them and his robe opened and he didn’t have anything on underneath it and she said she saw his cock was hard and pretty big !!
She reached down and grabbed it and said I’ll start cleaning here if that’s ok ? He just looked at her and she dropped down on her knees and started sucking his cock that said was about 7-8 inches long but not real fat but decent, he dropped his robe completely and she stood up and unfastened her jeans and he pulled them down and she stepped out of them and was totally naked like him, he took her hand and let her to the bedroom and asked her if she really wanted to do this and she replied “ well I don’t want to dust and vacuum” lol, she said he kissed her and laid her down and licked her pussy a couple of times then slid his dick into her very wet pussy ! They fucked for about 20-25 minutes non stop ( he was late 50’s and couldn’t cum fast) When he finally blew a pretty decent load into her, they laid on the bed talking and he asked how she was keeping it from me about where she was and she said I was at work and wouldn’t know !
After they chatted a bit she sucked his cock back to life and they went again just straight missionary style until he came just a little and she got dressed and came home.
When she came in she undressed and I checked it out and could see the red swollen pussy with cum still oozing out and on the inside crotch of her jeans, she told me it was fun and she might do it again next if I was ok with it which I said of course I was !!
She never got into spanking me much but she said talk your pants off and come in here to the living room, so I did and she had some kind of hard soled shoe and she told me to bend over the arm of the couch and not to jump up until she said or there would be more licks ! I had my jeans off but still had on underware and she took a finger and slid them down and said close your eyes and about that time I felt the sting of the shoe smacking my ass, she gave me 10 licks total and I had bruises for a week but it was good, we fucked later and she was still sticky and gooey from Hal.
She has fucked him several times since then but then we divorced for other reasons and she moved back to Texas but I still have the memories !

• Love
Reactions: JackSpratt and mentulate1