• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is out for a few hours.

• Thread starterusn2play
  • Start date

usn2play

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
Wife is out for a few hours. so, me and her lover are going to practice our blowjobs on each other. I am not sure if I want her to come home and catch us.

Wow. You put the cuck in cuckold.

usn2play said:
Wife is out for a few hours. So, me and her lover are going to practice our blowjobs on each other.

Good... you can never get enough practice. You and your wife's lover should be able to suck each other's cocks to orgasm in less than a few hours, certainly...

usn2play said:
I'm not sure if I want her to come home and catch us.

On the plus side, the increased intensity of knowing your wife might come home early and suddenly open the door, catching you by surprise — then say something like "Awww, isn't that sweet" — should spur both of you on to quicker orgasms.

If you and your wife's lover make it a practice to drop your pants and suck each other's cocks whenever your wife steps out, even briefly, you may be able to gradually train yourselves (under the pressure of time) to become premature ejaculators, with each of you attaining the ability to cum within seconds of the other beginning to suck his cock.

Think of it...

We both really like this, I would have never thought I would eat filled pussy or suck cocks but I like both.

Well you know what is next.
Let us know how it goes.

I guess your thinking anal sex?

How'd it go over the weekend, USN2play? Any update?

Users who are viewing this thread